Movie Label 2017 helps you organize your movie collection. Catalog any kind of media ranging from DVD and Blu-ray to Divx movies on your hard drive. Or even VHS if you still have those.
You can even add your own media types, making Movie Label future proof. Movie Label 2017 can automatically scan your hard drives for movie files. Simply type titles or scan barcodes and all information (including cover art) about your movies and TV-series is automatically downloaded, no typing is required. Find those golden oldies with the powerful yet easy-to-use search engine.
Movie Label 2017 lets you add any type of video media (DVD, Blu-ray, Divx, etc.). It also even let you keep track of loans and future purchases.
Movie Label 2017 is built on a solid database engine that ensures stability and speed no matter the size of the database.
With Movie Label 2017, you can print a variety of reports and access the detailed statistics. Get the full picture of your collection with statistics and reports. No Limits! Keep any number of databases of any size.
Movie Label 2017 Features:
- Quickly get your movie library organized by typing the title or barcode.
- Catalog any type of media (DVD, Blu-ray, VHS, LD, Divx, etc).
- Scan your hard drive to find movie files and add them to your collection.
- Keep track of movies on loan with the built-in loan manager.
- Search and sort your collection with one click.
- Print reports and watch a variety of statistics.
- Export to various formats (HTML, XML, PDF, Excel, etc). (Pro Edition Only)
- Keep a list of wanted and ordered items.
- Create any number of databases of any size.
- Touch gesture support.
What information is downloaded:
- Media: Cover Art, Trailer link.
- Lists: Cast, Crew, Genres, Audio Formats, Languages, Subtitles, Aspect Ratios, TV-series episodes.
- Info: Title, Original Title, Plot, Tagline, Studio, Release Date, Certification, Country, Rating, Trivia (fun facts), etc..
- File Data: Codec, Video Size, Resolution, Format, Standard, Bitrate, Framerate.
- Also you can add a lot of info: Last Watched, Special Features, Rating, Price, Location, Website, etc…
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
What’s New in Movie Label 2017:
- Duplicate Finder
- Improved Search
- Improved user views
- Max Bitrate
- Movie Info Bar additions
- 4K (incl. UltraHD Blu-ray support)
- Extended Rotten Tomatoes linking
- Performance optimizations
- Minor improvements
- And much more…
Changes in Movie Label 2017 12.0.1:
- Minor fixes and enhancements
Homepage – http://www.codeaero.com
Size: 23.56 MB
Download Movie Label 2017 12.0.1 Build 2511