DVB Dream 3.1 is DVB player with many nice and unique features, it supports standards DVB-S, DVB-C, DVB-T. This program is an easy, simple, yet powerful and user-friendly DVB-Viewer application with various tools and options that make user’s life easier.
DVB Dream allows you to see TV satellite programs. In the main window you can see at the center the video window. At the left is the channel list.
At the bottom is the channel information about the channel you are watching (level and signal quality, frequency, etc.), volume and mute controls.
At the top are some buttons you can open a file recorded, change channels (back and forward), use full screen mode, TV window mode (to watch a channel while working with other applications), open preferences, video settings, record video, use render-less mode, open the scheduler, and electronic program guide.
The channel list of DVB Dream helps you to see what channels are available, free to air (blue colored), if it is a data channel (green colored), etc.
DVB Dream Supported Devices:
All BDA Compatible Devices (Genpix, TBS / Turbosight, FireDTV, Terratec Cinergy, KNC1, Compro VideoMate S350, Twinhan, Anysee, AMX, AverMedia, DVB World, Hauppauge, NetUP, Geniatech, Omicom, TechnoTrend, SkyStar HD, SkyStar HD2, Tevii and others…) DVBWorld/SatStar2/Nextorm/Acorp TV878DS USB/PCI) B2C2 (Airstar, Skystar2, Cablestar) SmartVision/Coship CdvbAny2030s Pinnacle PCTV Sat/Lite/400i Genpix Turbo-8PSK to USB device Twinhan (On WDM drivers, all BT 878 PCI cards should work *) Broadlogic – BL2030 Tongshi DVB-S cards/boxes Technotrend TT-budget 3200 Tevii S630, S660 and others.
DVB Dream Features:
- Multi PIP (19+1)
- Multi recording (MPG, TS)
- LAN Streaming
- Unique channel list system
- Favorite channels
- Quick Favorites
- Child lock
- Embedded aspect ratio modes
- Cropping / Zoom
- Sleep timer
- Record timer
- PiP Mode
- HDTV and H264 support (some codecs only)
- Teletext (plugin)
- Render-less mode
- Internal graph building
- Multi monitor support
- Command line support
- Network Scan
- Raw Diseqc commands support
- Plugins support
- Preffered languages
- Uncommitted switches support
- Positioner support (including GotoX.X / USALS, more below)
- Snapshot feature (more below)
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Custom keyboard shortcuts (only workaround for now, more below)
- Global keyboard shortcuts (only workaround for now, more below)
- Remote control support (more below)
- Upgrade reminder
- 22 languages support
- DVBEPG by Momotte (module)
- CHLTools by X05 (module)
- Signal Display (module)
- Level log (module)
- FFDShow support, it means more features…
Changes in DVB Dream 3.1 (2016):
- Added new genpix device interface for SkyWalker-3 (gp_sw3_1.0.4.dev) with blind scan support.
- Added loop mode and both polarisations scan to blindscan (feature wanted by feed hunters)
- You can now set BS scan-range on chart with help of left/right click
- Added support for new devices TBS 6528 DVB CI, TBS 6590, TBS 6590, TBS 6209 8 tuner, TBS 5927 USB DVB-S2
- It looks like StreamReader.DLL causes problems in TSWriter2 module. We include StreamRecorder module as an alternative if you want to record whole TS. Or you can delete streamreader.dll and use DD’s standard BDA interface.
- Scheduler now allows user select both old and new Windows Scheduler APIs. (You can try both APIs if scheduler doesn’t work on your system)
- Descriptions on how to use Blind Scan and its fine parameters by Genpix http://genpix-electronics.com/blindscan-in-dd.html
Homepage – http://www.dvbdream.org
Size: 19.13 MB
Download DVB Dream 3.1 › NitroFlare