GOM Player is a completely FREE media player, with popular audio and video codecs built-in. It supports all the most popular video and Media Player formats, tons of advanced features, extreme customizability, and the Codec Finder service.
GOM Player is sure to fulfill all of your playback needs. With millions of users in hundreds of countries, GOM Media Player is one of the world`s most popular video players.
GOM Player supports most of the codecs (AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and plus more) by its own embedded codec system so that you won’t have to look for appropriate codecs everytime you can’t play a certain video format.
For those codecs that require license that cannot be distributed, GOM Player will automatically lead you to a open-source codec web-site.
GOM Player supports a lot of advanced features for advanced users.
You can customize the player by creating your own skin, setting toggle keys, VMR modes, detailed resolution among others. It also provides features such as an overlay mixer, HTTP streaming, real-time index rebuilding for AVI files, unicode support, key frame based RW/FF and many more!
GOM Player Features:
- Comprehensive File Support
Player can play all the most popular video formats by default: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and more!
- Advanced Features
This player allows you do much more than simply play your videos. Because it has a wide variety of advanced features like A-B repeat, screen capture, Media Player capture, playback speed control, and video effects.
The skinable interface and advanced filter controls make it highly customizable. Allows users to personalize their experience to fit their needs. Download new skins and logos from the GOM Player website!
- Codec Finder
GOM Player’s Codec Finder service will search for the one missing codec and direct you to a place where you can read more and download it.
- Play Broken AVI Files (Patented)
AVI files can’t be played if the index is broken, or the file isn’t completely downloaded. This is because index is located at the end of the file. GOM Player’s patented technology enables users to view files with broken index or that are still being downloaded.
- Screen Capture
Screen capture allows you to take a screenshot of your video directly from Player. Using the Burst Capture feature, you can take continuous screenshots upto 999 shots.
- Supported Video Formats
flv, mp4, mov, mpg, ts, avi, divx, asx, wmv, m4v, dat, ifo, vob, 3gp, 3gp2, rm, rmvb, mkv, ogm. Moreover, you can play ddditional formats with external codecs.
- Supported Media Player Formats
mp3, .m4a, .aac, .ogg, .flac, .wav
- Supported Subtitle Formats
smi, .srt, .rt, .sub (with IDX)
- Supported Playlist Formats
Vorbis, FLAC, ADPCM, XVID, DIV1, DIV2, DIV3, DIV4, DIV5, DIV6, DIVX, DX50, MP41, MP42, MP43. H263, AP41, MPG4, MP4S, M4S2, MP4V, BLZO, MJPG, RMP4, DXGM, H264, DVSD, THEO. VP8, VC1, MPEG1, MPEG2, VP6, FPS1, IV50, IV40, SVQ3. H265, TSCC, TSCC2, Cinepak, SVQ1, G2M4, LAGARITH. TRUEMOTION2, DVCP, DVPP, QTRLE, RPZA, PRORES, MSZH, Nellymoser
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in GOM Player 184.108.40.20670 :
Enhanced playback performance
- Supports 24-bit, 32-bit high-quality sound addition
- Support for additional audio codecs for various audio formats: MusePak 7, Monkey’s lossless codec
- Improved external codec stability
Improvement of function
- Remove GOM Remote popup and Subtitle Search window
- Provides tooltip for playback location when mouse over on the GOM Player Touch Skin Controller
- When installing the GOM Player, add the WEBM file icon to the GOM Player
- Change the default setting of the ‘Maintain play speed’ option from ‘Do not keep’ to ‘Keep’
- Removed ‘Uninstall’ tap in Preferences
VOC and Bug Fixes
- Fixed an error related to Sub size in control window in version 2.3.12
- Fixed an play time error-related in MKV file
- Fixed an crash error in list-related in A-B repeat window
- Fixed a problem in GOM Remote, VR 360 guide notation
- Modify the menu to appear when you right-click on the mini-web and the bottom text ad area
- Fixed Layered Windows subtitle guidelines in BorderlessMode
- Fixed BorderlessMode afterimage problem
- Fixed a problem where VSUtil was not deleted when uninstalling
Homepage – http://player.gomlab.com
Size: 27.7 MB
Download ‹ GOM Player Free