JRiver Media Center 23 is the all-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media: Audio, Video, Images, and Television.
It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video.
JRiver Media Center encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs.
JRiver Media Center is more than a world class player. It’s also a Media Network, a whole house music, movie, TV, and photo solution. The leader in audiophile quality sound. The most powerful media database available; an essential tool for large collections.
JRiver Media Center is a DirectShow player. Obsessive taggers will be delighted with cover art and metadata options. And MC backs up your work.
JRiver Media Center plays more file formats than any other player. Connected media from Netflix, Hulu, Last.fm, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia. And it sends to Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter.
JRiver Media Center supports more cell phones, MP3 players, DLNA, and other devices. Powers an HTPC to entertain your family. Even different playback in multiple zones. And it can record high definition TV, and provide a replacement for cable TV. It has a Theater View interface, controllable by a MC Remote, an iPad, iPhone, Android, a Windows netbook or Touchscreen.
JRiver Media Center has a streamlined user interface designed to make it even easier to organize, find and play your digital files, and to connect to hardware devices. Make a CD of music for your car. Record your favorite shows and watch them on your TV. Play different music simultaneously in different rooms. MC’s Media Server can even stream your music to your PC at work!
JRiver Media Center Features:
- Native support of DirectShow DSP filters
- Audiophile – WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs
- Audiophile – Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk
- Audiophile – Support for high end USB DAC’s with WASAPI
- Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
- SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher, allows soundcard selection
- 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary
- 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play
- Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more
- Image thumbnail frames (optional)
- Photoshop PSD file support
- Single command copy / send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original
- Video tagging using sidecar files
- Chapter Support for MKV and MP4
- Chapters added to On Screen Display
- Info Panel displays metadata
- Added new “watched” column to metadata
- EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data
- Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
- Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art
- TV program art from YADB
- Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater View
- Customizable nested views in Theater View
- Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
- Speed and quality enhancements
- Custom backgrounds
- Touch screen support
- On screen clock
Remotes and Servers
- Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
- Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
- Remote Setup Wizard
- Media Center Remote learning and blasting
- Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
- New HID remote control plug-in – supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse, & gamepad
- Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
- Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
- DLNA added to the UPnP Server
- Library Server clients can write changes back to server
- Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.
Changes in JRiver Media Center 23.0.70 :
- Changed: When loading tracks for album memory playback, a wait message will display if it takes more than one second.
- Changed: Album memory playback detects when the same file is in the playlist multiple times and no longer loads the file more than once.
- Fixed: DLNA: Don’t call GetMediaInfo if the controller options are set to Disable SetNext support.
- Changed: Reduced default time for device calls from 10 seconds to 2 seconds, since the calls are sometimes on the main thread.
- Fixed: DLNA: Fix status calls for GetPosition which were not entirely correct in 23.0.67.
- Changed: Play Doctor caps the number of files it will output based on the size of the entire library.
- Fixed: On Manage TV Channels window the channel logo preview window showed a blank instead of the default image if the channel’s set image file was no longer available.
- Fixed: Album memory playback no longer attempts to load URLs.
- NEW: Panel – Added the playlist count and current track to the playback bar.
- Changed: Panel – Removed the fanned icon for groups of multiple files.
- Fixed: Panel – Buttons for custom views didn’t have the appropriate format.
- Fixed: DLNA: Options that aren’t active depending on the current settings are grayed out.
- NEW: DLNA: You can now select the audio formats that are converted when “specified output format only when necessary” is selected. (under Add or configure DLNA servers .. [Server name]->Audio->Advanced)
Size: 66.52 MB
Download JRiver Media Center 23.0.70 for Windows
Download JRiver Media Center 21.0.31 for Mac
Download Gizmo (JRiver’s Android application)