PotPlayer is a comprehensive freeware video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Done by the same Korean author as The KMPlayer. It works w/ madVR/HR/EVR and Reclock of course…it’s a much improved/faster version of KMPlayer, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network.
Plenty of features and rich customization. It gives its users great control over its functions, allowing modification of the video speed, adjusting the audio volume, decrease or increase contrast and brightness.
Also, several skins are available so that users can match the appearance of their video player to the theme of their OS. Player contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually.
PotPlayer supports seamless playback (up to 1000 -one thousand – AVI/ WMV/ MKV/ MPG files at once, mixed containers are allowed), auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files and also a D3D exclusive mode. Other key features include WebCam/ Analog/ Digital TV devices support, gapless video Playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
PotPlayer supports almost every available video formats out there (such as AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, M2V, MTS, DPG, WebM, AMV or DivX) formats. Also supports a wide range of audio formats (including, but not limited to WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, M4A, AAC, RA, FLAC and MOD), and recognizes several playlist formats (like M3U, ASX, PLS, WVX or CUE).
Supports Various Subtitle Formats: Text subtitles (SMI and SRT), DVD (Vobsub) and Blu-ray subtitles, ASS/SSA animation and SMI Ruby tags, etc.
More Advanced Features in Daum PotPlayer:
- Smooth, seamless video play.
- Choose which one when you have 2 sound cards.
- Preview the scene with snapshots.
- You can bookmark your favorite scene or chapter.
- Support Direct3D9 Ex Flip Mode and Overlay.
- Supports various devices such as DVD, TV, HDTV.
Changes in Daum PotPlayer 1.7.3795 :
- Added the ability to select the drag operation in touch settings
- Added the ability to remember audio, subtitle stream for user selection
- Added the ability to use the user ratio for video expansion
- Added the ability to play clipboard contents (Ctrl+V)
- Improved reading ASS/SSA subtitle style
- Fixed an error when using certain Live logos
- Fixed an issue that color was strange with DXVA D3D11 copy-back under certain conditions
- Fixed an issue that DXVA D3D9 copy-back didn’t work when using full screen exclusive mode
- Fixed an issue where title was broken when playing MP3 stream
- Improved handling of alternative subtitle font
- Improved an issue that UI responsed slowly when outputting complex ASS/SSA subtitles
- Changed some hotkeys (Upside down -> Ctrl+P)
Size: 21.2 MB
Download PotPlayer 1.7.3795 x86
Download PotPlayer 1.7.3795 x64