CyberLink PowerDVD 16 is an all-purpose media player supporting all media types including video, audio and photographic conten. This media player will allow users to enjoy media on PC and TV, mobile devices, home networks, and from the cloud, and even social networks.
CyberLink PowerDVD 16 now brings this award-winning experience to your big-screen TV, with a stunning new TV Mode that lets you recreate the atmosphere of cinema in your own home. CyberLink PowerDVD 16 has no rivals in the the media player market – it brings users industry-leading 4K Video, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, and DVD playback, while also offering superior playback performance for movie and video files.
CyberLink PowerDVD 16’s new features improve a wide range of digital media experiences, support for more disc and file formats, media library, improved functionality and improvements to the user interface.
CyberLink PowerDVD 16’s TrueTheater Color technology provides truer-to-life color playback for all video including UltraHD 4K and HEVC (H.265) formats.
- TrueTheater Color – intelligently analyzes video footage and optimizes hues and vibrancy, creating a true-to-life viewing experience. TrueTheater Color recognizes skin tones in footage and applies only subtle adjustments to these areas in order to achieve improvements while retaining authentic coloring.
- TrueTheater Sound – applies smart enhancements to four key areas simultaneously in order to create a richer, fuller audio environment:
- Bass boosting for effective recreation of that “cinema sound”
- Vocal range amplification, making speech crisper and more audible
- Reverb engagement to create a virtual surround sound effect
- Volume amplification to boost audio performance in environments with high levels of ambient noise such as aircrafts, trains, cars, offices, etc.
- WASAPI – Exclusive Audio Environment. Typically found only in very high-end audio applications, Windows Audio Session API (WASAPI) manages the flow of lossless audio data (ALAC and FLAC, for example) between software and speakers. PowerDVD can utilize an “exclusive mode,” meaning that the software assumes exclusive use of the speakers to deliver a movie’s soundtrack. That means PowerDVD is able to block non-critical system sounds, and eliminate instants of audio interruptions that can degrade the movie experience.
- A True Lossless Experience. Being able to assign the speakers exclusively to the audio playback of selected media also allows PowerDVD to provide optimum sampling rates for audio. CyberLink PowerDVD 16 configures the audio device to match the source format (bits per sample and sampling rate) so to avoid any quality degradation. The final result is true lossless audio, and perfect sound output.
- Rip Audio Clips from Movies. “Video Scene Selector” feature enables the viewer to set “in” and “out” points at any section of a video file, so that a favorite scene can be quickly revisited. Additionally, users can rip an audio track from the selected section in any video file, allowing specific songs or entire soundtracks to be saved as AAC or MP3 files.
- Blu-ray and DVD ISO Playback. CyberLink PowerDVD 16 offers convenient direct playback of Blu-ray and DVD ISO files, either directly from the PC or via a network-connected drive. No additional mounting tools are required.
- H.265 and H.264 Hardware Acceleration. New hardware acceleration support for Intel Haswell and NVIDIA Kepler processors enables flawless playback of all H.265 video files, without stutter and lag issues. PowerDVD also offers acceleration of H.264 files, bringing the same benefits to videos using the popular codec.
- Getting the Right Look and Feel. CyberLink PowerDVD 16 can be easily customized to meet specific needs. Media panel tabs can be hidden in order to streamline the interface. Hiding media panel tabs also halts related background processes, improving player speed and performance. The interface can be further personalized with custom wallpapers. Users can select from a range of professionally designed built-in wallpapers, or download more from CyberLink’s MoovieLive website. Users can also set their own images as wallpapers.
- PowerDVD Remembers Where You Left Off. The new media library for TV shows makes it easier for you to manage and enjoy all your TV shows in one place. PowerDVD helps users to save time and eliminate frustration by automatically restarting a show from the point it was last closed.
- Smart Decoding and Rendering Technology. High speed video recording is no longer just for professionals. The new iPhone 6 can record video footage at 120 or even 240 frames per second (fps). But few media players offer quality playback for high speed video.
What’s New in CyberLink PowerDVD 16:
- NEW TV Mode – Bring the Movies Home!. Brand new TV Mode means you can enjoy a cinema-quality movie experience from the comfort of your sofa. Immerse yourself in a movie watching experience that’s beyond anything you’ve enjoyed before. Control all the action with PowerDVD Remote, redesigned especially for new TV Mode. Sit back and relax while you browse and control your entertainment using your mobile phone.
- The Best Option to Watch Movies on Your PC. PowerDVD 16 has become an essential component to any PC and is the ideal replacement for Windows Media Center, which has been removed from Microsoft Windows 10. In PowerDVD 16 more format support than ever before and ongoing improvements to TrueTheater enhancement technologies mean that it remains the best option for watching movies on your PC.
- Media Casting to Big Screen. With PowerDVD 16 you can now wirelessly send any media to your big screen through a Roku, Apple TV or Chromecast device. Stream any media you play on PowerDVD even if it’s not natively supported by your casting device. You can even apply PowerDVD’s award-winning TrueTheater technologies to anything you stream for enhanced audiovisual quality.
- Enhanced Playback of 4K and High Frame Rate Video. PowerDVD is the only Blu-ray player optimized for playback on Ultra HD 4K screens. Intelligent rendering technology tailors playback performance to your screen, meaning lag-free, smooth playback even on the latest Ultra HD 4K TVs. For high-speed (120/240 fps) video, PowerDVD can automatically adjust to your monitor’s playback capabilities, meaning you can enjoy smooth slow motion video without any extra plugins or setting changes.
- Better-Than-Original Quality. CyberLink’s unique TrueTheater enhancements improve the quality of even Blu-ray and HD video, and the difference it makes to watching media on either your big screen TV or PC has to be seen to be believed. Immerse yourself in the richest colors, sharpest images, most detailed picture quality imaginable and be blown away by dynamic, deep surround sound that will put you right in the middle of the action.
- Cinema Quality Audio Playback. For a truly immersive movie experience you need exceptional audio. PowerDVD 16 supports master-quality sound technology from the leaders in professional digital audio – Dolby and DTS. Enjoy the acoustic difference of specialized multichannel audio and lossless audio formats such as FLAC and DSD.
- The Most Comprehensive Format Support. PowerDVD supports a huge range of video, audio, and image file formats, meaning that you can play virtually any media. Supporting the latest in video formats and codecs, as well as offering unparalleled audio format support, PowerDVD stands apart when it comes to providing the most all-around entertainment experience for the home theater or PC/laptop.
- Pick Up Where You Left Off. Whenever you watch movies, TV series, and even view photo albums, PowerDVD will automatically remember where you finished up, and resume at the point where you last stopped watching.
Better Online Entertainment
- Pin (download) YouTube videos to play offline
- Play pinned videos in fast-forward or slow-mo
- Group your favorite music videos as a playlist
- Upscale YouTube content to HD on-the-fly with TrueTheater HD
- Watch 2D YouTube videos in 3D with TrueTheater 3D
- Supports YouTube’s “Watch Later” list function
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in CyberLink PowerDVD 16.0.2406 :
- Resolves playback issues for some YouTube videos.
- Resolves issue that PowerDVD can’t uninstall normally on certain Windows 10 platforms.
- Improves visual quality of ASS/SSA subtitles.
- Minor bug fixes.
Homepage – http://www.cyberlink.com
Size: 328.32 MB
Download CyberLink PowerDVD 16 Ultra 16.0.2406.60 › NitroFlare
Download CyberLink PowerDVD 16 PRO 16.0.1510.60 › NitroFlare
Download CyberLink PowerDVD 16 Corporate 16.0.1713.60 VL › NitroFlare
Download CyberLink PowerDVD 16 Corporate BD 16.0.1713.60 VL › NitroFlare
Download CyberLink PowerDVD Remote 3.2 Build 7531 for Android › NitroFlare