Adobe Prelude CC 2015 is a transcoding and tagging video production software, designed for intuitive, efficient metadata entry, that lets you tag and transcode video footage rapidly. It translates effortlessly into Adobe Premiere Pro, ensuring fluid communication and organization throughout the video production process.
Streamline your production process, get organized, and work faster using more connected tools and an interface designed specifically for video ingest and logging workflows. Speed up your video ingest and logging tasks with flexible new ways to enter metadata in Adobe Prelude CC. Preview clips and create rough cuts that open directly in Adobe Premiere Pro to keep your production vision intact and accelerate the editing process.
You can find the clip you need quickly with searchable metadata. Add metadata in real time with keyboard entry, during ingest with custom templates, or directly from a script created or edited in Adobe Story.
Adobe Prelude CC 2015 gives you access to ongoing updates as soon as they’re released, and integrates with other Adobe video tools for smooth start-to-finish video production. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
Adobe Prelude CC 2015 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. You also get a more intuitive way to share files with Save to Cloud. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And with Behance integration, you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Adobe Prelude CC 2015 Features:
- Transcoding to multiple formats. Transcode files to your preferred formats as you ingest clips. Simply set up a primary destination folder and format, add more destinations and their corresponding formats, and then click Ingest.
- Full or partial clip ingest. Start working faster by ingesting clips in full, or just the portions you want, to save time and reduce storage needs. Set the in and out points right on the clip thumbnails – Adobe Media Encoder will create a new clip from the marked range.
- Fully searchable metadata. Find the clip you need quickly – even among terabytes of footage – with searchable metadata. Add metadata in real time with keyboard entry, during ingest using custom templates, or directly from a script created or edited in Adobe Story Plus.
- Heads-up logging. Speed up your logging workflow with a streamlined interface and intelligent keyboard control. Preview clips and log temporal markers and other searchable metadata while keeping your eyes on the footage itself.
- Thumbnail hover-scrubbing. Hover-scrub thumbnails in the Project panel. Just move your cursor over the clip to preview it.
- File renaming on ingest. Set up your own filename presets to automatically rename files upon ingest so you can search and find files more easily.
- Rough cut export. Share rough cuts faster by exporting directly to Adobe Media Encoder from Prelude. You can also choose to send to Adobe Premiere Pro for final editing.
- Custom metadata on ingest. When you create the rules, you get exactly the metadata you need. Prelude lets you create custom metadata templates, so collecting key information becomes an easy and consistent part of the ingest workflow.
- Script scenes as metadata. Working with scripts created in Adobe Story (also in Creative Cloud), you can drag and drop scenes to link them with footage as searchable metadata. Search with word-specific accuracy thanks to speech transcription markers that stay with your footage throughout the production workflow.
What’s New in Adobe Prelude CC 2015:
- Adobe Prelude CC 2015 now lets you add voice-overs to Rough Cuts. Although Prelude lets you add Audio clips separately, you can use the voice-over feature to record audio clips on the fly, without the need for a separate recording software. You can record and overlay voice-overs over video footages during the basic editing process, before the final sequence is complete. Adobe Prelude CC 2015 lets you add multiple voice-overs to a Rough Cut, as well.
- New API to ingest media. You can now use the new API to ingest media in to a Project directly. Previously, on using the Ingest API, the Ingest dialog was displayed as an additional step before you could select and eventually ingest media (video and audio clips). Now, you can simply use the new Ingest Media API to select media files you want to ingest, and the selected files are added to the Project at the click of a button. The new API, not only ingests the media, but all related data files (.xmp) that contain markers and other meta-data.
Homepage – http://www.adobe.com/products/prelude.html
Size: 550.06 MB
Download Adobe Prelude CC 2015.4 5.0.1 for Windows › NitroFlare
Download Adobe Prelude CC 2015.4 5.0 for Mac › NitroFlare