K-Lite Video Conversion Pack will allow you to convert video files into various formats. It even allows creation of your own DVDs with custom menus. This is a software pack containing three tools.
A powerful K-Lite Video Conversion Pack tool, a DVD authoring tool, and a burn tool. With this you can create for example your own DVDs. ImgBurn is a versatile tool for burning DVDs. DVDStyler is a basic DVD authoring tool. With this you can create your own video DVD, complete with a custom menu. Avidemux is a very powerful tool for editing video files. It supports almost every type of video file as input. It can do lots of things: cut, remux, convert, etc…
It contains its own decoders and encoders for all common audio and video formats, so it does not need any codecs.
This pack contains the following applications:
- Avidemux [version 2.5.4 (r7200)]
- ImgBurn [version 18.104.22.168]
- DVDStyler [version 22.214.171.124]
Usage example: Converting an AVI file to DVD
- Use Avidemux to convert your file into a DVD compatible format: MPEG-2 video, AC3 audio, MPEG-PS container
- Drag&drop the converted file(s) into DVDStyler and create a custom menu. For example just a simple button to start the movie. Select the “Burn DVD…” option in the menu to generate an ISO file.
- Burn the resulting ISO file with ImgBurn.
Size: 20.5 MB