MAGIX Video Pro X is a highly sophisticated video editing solution geared towards the unique requirements of ambitious and professional users.
The multiple award-winning video workstation offers an unrivaled range of powerful editing tools and sophisticated virtual equipment for detailed audio dubbing.
Optimized workflow layout and unique performance tools guarantee precise editing that will turn your vision into a reality. State-of-the-art digital technology, innovative functions, and the accumulation of years of expert experience in the field of video and audio combine to guarantee professional results in perfect sound and vision.
MAGIX Video Pro X features a 3-point cut function that makes inserting video clips into the timeline even easier.
Choose from a wide range of tools to perfect your footage, such as GPU-optimized video effects, precise measurement instruments and multicam editing.
A real-time audio mixer, keyframe control and sample-precise editor as well as a ton of broadcast-quality effects provide everything you need for optimizing sound.
Access all the extras – such as plug-in package NewBlue Looks, which includes impressive color filters and effect transitions, or proDAD Mercalli V2 for perfect image stabilization.
Choose a position in the arrangement where you wish to insert a clip. Then simply add a start position to the file you want to import. The computer automatically calculates the cut points and precisely fills in the gaps in the timeline.
Improved performance, detailed editing options and years of experience in the field of advanced software development guarantee professional results in perfect sound and vision and an efficient workflow that combines professional video editing with ease of use.
MAGIX Video Pro X Top features:
- Professional format support (ProRes, AVC-Intra etc.)
- Scalable proxy editing for smooth editing of 4K videos
- Primary and secondary 3-way color correction
- Multicam editing on up to nine tracks simultaneously
- Comprehensive action cam support
- Surround sound editing in broadcast quality
- Hardware-based decoding for HD and UHD (H.264, H.265)
- NewBlue Looks: Top quality color filters for unforgettable films
NEW in MAGIX Video Pro X:
- Shot match. Transfer the visual characteristics of one video to another. The program matches the colors and tonal values of two separate videos fully automatically.
- 360 degree camera editing. Video Pro X provides a wide range of options for editing footage from the latest 360 degree cameras.
- 4K/Section animation. Use 4K material to create sections and image details in lower-resolution footage.
- Modern title templates. The over 250 brand new title templates have been completely redesigned and feature a modern look and structure.
- Beat-based editing. Set snap markers in your audio material by clicking on the mouse to the beat of the music. You can also synchronize video clips with audio material in seconds.
- OpenFX support. You can now use OpenFX standard plug-ins as a video effect from directly within the Mediapool.
- HEVC/H.265 decoding. Video Pro X supports the new High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC / H.265) format for compressing 4K video material.
- Native ProRes support. The latest version includes native support for Apple ProRes video codecs.
- Film Color: Modify color and light to give your film a classic look.
- Color Fixer Pro: Adjust the color balance, saturation and brightness of images.
- Gradient Tint: Intensify image colors using a wide range of filters.
- Spotlight: Set an area of an image under a spotlight.
- Glow Pro: Create a warm light by adding highlights to the original image.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit).
Homepage – http://www.magix.com
Size: 553.67 MB