Ultra Video Converter 5 is a powerful video tool to convert all popular video formats to AVI, MKV, MPEG, VCD, DVD, WMV, ASF, MP4, 3GP formats. It can support almost all video formats including AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, DAT, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, 3GP, FLV, MKV.
Integrated high-speed MPEG encoder which let you make DVD-Video files (VIDEO_TS, AUDIO_TS) and VCD/SVCD image (*.bin, *.cue), so you can burn VCD/SVCD/DVD disc easily by using third-party buring tools.
Ultra Video Converter allows you to split, join and convert video files. Ultra Video Converter lets you join small video files into a large movie file. It also splits large video files into smaller pieces. You can create files that are small enough to email to friends and family.
The main features of Ultra Video Converter include: adjust output video quality, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect, add subtitile onto the output video, all encoders/codec are built-in and any supported conversion can be done once you downloading the software. Fast conversion speeds and high quality, simple GUI and very EASY to use.
Ultra Video Converter Key Features:
- Video source supports AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, DAT, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, 3GP, FLV, MKV etc.
- Supports all video files to:
- AVI, DivX, Xvid
- MPEG1, MPEG2
- VCD, SVCD, DVD compatible MPEG formats
- VCD SVCD image (*.BIN, *.CUE) and DVD-Video files (*.IFO,*.VOB,*.BUP)
- WMV, ASF
- MP4, 3GP
- All encoders/codec are built-in and any supported conversion can be done once you downloading the software
- Batch files conversion
- Output size adjustment, output quality adjustment
- Cut unwanted parts by specifing start time and end time
- NTSC/PAL setting options for DVD, VCD, SVCD exporting
- Support “Drag and Drop” from Windows Explorer
- Custom define the output audio volume.
- Add letterbox to keep the original aspect ratio
- Support large video file, even large then 2GB
- Fast conversion speeds and high quality
- Simple GUI and very EASY to use
Homepage – http://www.aone-media.com/videoconverter.htm
Size: 9.88 MB