VideoMach Professional is a popular software for converting images to video, disassembling video to pictures, adding audio to animations, extracting audio from movies, speeding up video, slowing it down, resizing, cropping and rotating.
VideoMach uses high performance media processing engine with ability to construct, join, split, filter, tune and convert digital video, audio, images and image sequences. Supports AVI, MPEG, MP3, FLC, JPEG, PNG, BMP, SGI, WAV, OGG and many other formats.
VideoMach is mostly used for converting output of high-speed imagers, 3D renderers, time-lapse capture, game videos and stop-motion animation to presentation video. Supported formats in Standard version include AVI, MPEG, FLC, HAV, JPEG, PNG, BMP, DIB, TGA, PNM and more…
VideoMach Professional supports high-speed video capture and animation file formats. If you need any of those formats (whether on input or output) then you’ll need a VideoMach Professional Version.
Different video filters can be used to enhance final output. Some of them include Sharpen, Emboss, Brightness, Contrast, Motion-Blur, Oil-Painting, Matrix, Text, White Balance, Saturation and many others. VideoMach supports automated conversions called from command-line, Windows Scheduler or other external applications.
- Convert between AVI / BAYER / BMP / CINE / FLIC / GIF / HAV / JPEG / JP2 / MPEG / OGV / PCX / PNG / PNM / RAS / RGB / TARGA / TIFF / WMV / XPM / AC3 / OGG / WAV / WMA and other multimedia formats
- Turn images to video, from sources such as:
- high-speed imagers
- time-lapse photography
- stop-motion animation
- 3d rendering
- screen capture, etc.
- Decompile movies to images and audio
- Speed up / slow down video clips
- Rotate, resize, remove borders, sharpen, adjust colors and enhance your videos/images
- Apply dozens of other video effects
- Arrange videos into matrices / arrays
- Turn noisy videos into a crystal clear image (useful for recognizing license plates)
- Overlay text and logos
- Add audio to animations
- And more…
Changes in VideoMach Pro 5.15.1 (2015):
- [new] Image sequences with date/time numeration and non-sequential numbers can now be open
- [new] Image sequences are expanded to separate images
- [new] GIF transparency and looping dialog
- [new] Edit -> Sort By -> Reverse Order, to reverse order of selected files in the list
- [chg] Edit In-Out Points dialog now opens faster
- [chg] Keyboard shortcuts changed, grouped more logically
- [chg] Split button opens a submenu
- [chg] Merge Parts function can unsplit files back to a single file
- [chg] HAV is now playing in Internal Player by default
- [fix] GIF decoding improved, fixed many bugs
- [fix] Copy/Paste/Duplicate files and filters fixed
- [fix] Fixed several bugs in user-interface
- [fix] Fixed bug in Blend Transparent Area
Homepage – http://gromada.com/
Size: 6.85 MB