Adobe RoboHelp 2017 release empowers you to deliver engaging help and policy content across mobile devices, formats, and platforms.
Publish content as mobile apps, or in HTML5, EPUB 3, KF8, and MOBI. Help users find relevant content faster with dynamic content filters. Work more productively with a ribbon UI.
Adobe RoboHelp 2017 allows you easily create personalized help experiences. Use new dynamic content filters to generate enhanced DUCC output, see how filtered content will look, and help users find relevant content faster.
Adobe RoboHelp 2017 lets you create and deliver content for any device. Do more with several authoring productivity enhancements.
Create next-generation Responsive HTML5 layouts with best-in class search. Generate content-centric mobile apps.
Produce stunning interactive content with next generation HTML5 publishing
- Next-generation Responsive HTML5 layouts. Deliver personalized content experiences with new frameless Responsive HTML5 layouts that provide intuitive navigation and best-in-class search. Easily show or hide widgets, such as glossary and TOC.
- Search faster with autocomplete. Deliver best-in-class search experience to end-users with first-of-its-kind search autocomplete and more contextual search results. Provide users with automatic suggestions as they type, displaying the frequency of occurrence for each alongside.
- Ability to add thumbnails. Now publish and view images as thumbnails that expand on clicking, making it easier to render and view content on mobile devices.
- Greater content accessibility. Deliver content to accommodate your users’ special needs. The 508 compliant HTML5 layouts let you create content that is accessible to all users.
- Add favorites in Responsive HTML5 layouts. Provide users the option to mark topics as favorites in Responsive HTML5 layouts, saving them time and effort to locate frequently used content.
- Out-of-the-box support for social widgets. Use the integrated support for social widgets in the new Responsive HTML5 layouts to make content easily shareable on Facebook and Twitter.
- Maintained TOC state in HTML5 output. Work more conveniently by maintaining the TOC state – as the new Responsive HTML5 output remembers the state of the books. Two or more books can be expanded simultaneously.
- Single-click Responsive HTML5 publishing. Generate next-generation Responsive HTML5 output for multiple devices, even for legacy content. Provide a consistent user experience across devices by selecting a layout from a gallery of Responsive HTML5 layouts.
- Responsive HTML5 layout editor. Create customized Responsive HTML5 layouts on the fly with the intuitive layout editor. Add logos, match colors to your brand palette, style widget text and add icons. Also choose which widgets are displayed for tablets, smartphones and desktops.
Help users find relevant content faster
- Dynamic content filters. Empower users to find relevant content faster. Use conditional tags and expressions to enable end-users to filter content thereby delivering personalized Help experiences. Dynamic content filters create enhanced DUCC output that generates only one set of HTML5 files regardless of the number of expressions used.
- Tagged Output view. Generate a content preview for different combinations of dynamic content filters using the Tagged Output view.
- Dynamic filter support in CSH. Provide more targeted contextual Help, with URL support, in the new dynamically filtered output. Display Help topics based on the context of the user, by embedding the filters in the URL.
With Adobe RoboHelp 2017 do more in less time
- Import folders to baggage files. Easily transfer support information with the ability to import entire folders to baggage files.
- Ability to toggle variable views. Quickly toggle between the variable and the value it represents to review content as your end users would see it.
- Named conditional expressions. Easily manage a large number of conditional expressions using descriptive, easy-to-remember names. Eliminate the hassle of deciphering the logic each time you need to use these expressions.
- Enhanced conditional indicators. Maintain readability of content even when multiple tags are applied, using enhanced conditional tags indicators. Easily find which tags have been applied and where the conditions change within a topic.
- Remembered last project state. Enjoy the convenience of having projects opened in exactly the same state in which they were closed. No need to remember which topics and pods were opened last – RoboHelp (2017 release) automatically restores them.
- Adobe Captivate support. Easily integrate HTML5 and SWF content created with the latest release of Adobe Captivate into your RoboHelp files. Enhance your Help content with show-me demos, how-to movies, and interactive quizzes.
- Out-of-the-box UI themes. Work in your favorite environment. Choose from four out-of-the-box color themes to customize the look of the UI.
- Contextual tabs. Work more productively with Contextual tabs for objects, such as tables. Depending on the object selected, the contextual tab appears with a list of relevant actions.
- Customizable Quick Access toolbar. Work faster than ever by keeping your most frequently used operations at your fingertips.
- Find topics in Project Manager. Easily locate topics in the Project Manager. Just click the topic, TOC, or topic list pod to locate and highlight the topic.
- Easily update CSS styles. Easily edit the styles in a CSS. Style content inline and update the CSS style from the inline style with a single click.
Deliver content-centric mobile apps
- Single-click Mobile app generation. Easily generate content-centric mobile apps for iOS and Android with one click.
- Custom fonts in EPUB files. Embed custom fonts in your EPUB output and ensure that your users see high-quality typography exactly as you intended, whether or not they have the font installed on their device.
Changes in Adobe RoboHelp 2017:
- Next-generation Responsive HTML5 layouts.
- Search faster with autocomplete.
- Ability to add thumbnails.
- Greater content accessibility.
- Add favorites in Responsive HTML5 layouts.
- Import folders to baggage files.
- Ability to toggle variable views
Homepage – https://www.adobe.com/products/robohelp.html
Size: 936.06 MB