pdfFactory Pro is an easy, reliable PDF creation tool from all applications, designed for non-expert users. Anyone can create PDF documents that can be published on Web sites, emailed, or archived. PDF files are used to represent printed material electronically. When viewed and printed, they contain all the fonts, graphical information, layout and formatting of an original printed document. Only pdfFactory allows printing to paper or PDF without printing twice. Acrobat is not needed for printing. pdfFactory combines multiple documents into a single PDF. Increases the convenience of document delivery by having a single PDF that contains material from different sources. Just keep printing documents to pdfFactory and they will automatically be combined. A PDF file can be viewed on any operating system including MacOS, and all Unix variants including Linux.
pdfFactory Pro Features:
- Instant PDFs from any software: One-click PDF creation.
- Combine multiple documents into one PDF: Even from multiple sources.
- Rearrange pages using thumbnail view
- Instant preview: Without having to save and open in Acrobat.
- Security: Encrypt and control access to PDF files:
- Font embedding: All original fonts are displayed, even if the reader does not have them.
- Page insertion and deletion: Delete unwanted content before the PDF is created.
- Send via email: eMail PDFs with one click. Copy PDF to clipboard for pasting into an existing email.
- Drag & Drop: Easy integration with Evernote, Gmail and other cloud based facilities.
- Font embedding: Ensures that the original fonts used in a document are displayed even if the reader of the PDF does not have the fonts installed on his or her computer.
- Page insertion and deletion: Allows unwanted material to be deleted before the PDF is created. This is especially useful when creating PDFs from long reports, email and web pages.
- Send via email: One mouse click sends PDFs through your default email program. Also copies PDF to clipboard for pasting into existing email.
- AutoSave: Saves entire contents of pdfFactory sessions automatically so you can retrieve previously compiled PDFs.
- Live URL Links: Customize links by line type, thickness and color to open Web pages and email addresses with a click of your mouse.
- Easy server deployment: Click here for information on our Server Edition.
pdfFactory Pro includes all of the features in the standard version plus:
- Create PDFs on letterhead
- Add page numbering, headers, footers, watermarks
- Bookmarks and Table of Contents: Automatically or manually create bookmarks to organize and easily navigate complex documents.
- Create table of contents automatically.
- Convert to grayscale.
- PDF/A archiving.
- Add text notes.
- Fill in forms.
- Crop pages.
- Edit text.
- Add multiple signatures and initials with Notes function
- Combine documents into a single PDF and rearrange them.
- Custom Drivers for specific tasks.
- Text highlight, copy and redact.
- Graphic copy, delete, save.
- Convert text to links.
pdfFactory Workstation Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
pdfFactory Server Edition Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, Citrix.
Size: 7.78 MBOnly registered and login users have permission to view hidden link.