pdfMachine Ultimate 15 is simple and fast, with no complicated options and is a native Windows print driver. If you know how to print from an application then you can use pdfMachine! PDF enabled software is a vital component for every desktop.
PDF or Portable Document Format is rapidly becoming the defacto standard for publishing on the web. This pdf writer pdfMachine converts a print stream from an application directly into a PDF.
Once you have installed the pdf writer, open your document that you want to convert, then click “print”, select the “Broadgun pdfMachine printer” and that’s it!
PDF documents generated by pdfMachine, when printed or viewed, maintain the integrity of all formatting in the original document.
PDF files preserve documents formats independent of software, hardware, or operating system used to generate the original file.
They can be opened, read and printed by many free PDF readers available on the web, and viewed on operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, and Unix variants.
- PDF Technology: PDF format is the best document format for long-term digital archival. Often software becomes obsolete, rendering some documents unreadable by current technology. Widely published formats, such as PDF, are more future proof that proprietary formats such as MS Word. In 50 years time, even if PDF’s are not used anymore, all you need is the PDF specification and you can have a viewer developed to read your documents.
- Searchable: PDF has the ability to store text in a searchable form.
- Browsers: PDF files can be viewed within Netscape and Internet Explorer. These files can then be saved for off-line use or printed. This makes for easy use within an intranet or website.
- Colour and Size: PDF files enable sharp, colour-precise printing on most printers with precise onscreen colour match regardless of monitor brand. Users can magnify documents up to 800% without the loss of clarity in text or graphics. PDF files can be optimized and are often smaller than conventional document formats.
pdfMachine Ultimate features:
- Print to create PDF
- PDF Editing and mark-up
- Open any PDF
- Comment PDF
- Multilingual font support
- Mail Integration
- Small File Sizes
- Voice annotations
- Text annotations
- PDF Stationery
- Text and image watermarks
- Security Encryption
- Active URLs
- N-Up Printing
- MS Office Integration
- MS IE Integration
- Network Installations
- Bookmark Editing
- Word Mail Merge
- Digital Signatures
- Parameter parsing
- Scanning Support
- Custom toolbar
- Terminal Server
- Set Next Action
- Set Document properties
- Multiple Print Profiles / Multiple Printers
- Windows x64 drivers
- File embedding/attaching
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in pdfMachine Ultimate 15.03 :
- Added email upload attachment option
- Fixed issue with HTML emails not being set on Outlook 2016
- Error message fixes
Size: 13.88 MB
Download pdfMachine Ultimate 15.03