Stardock Start10 is the first Windows 10 Start menu alternative. It brings a more familiar look and feel to the Windows 10 start menu.
The new start menu in Windows 10 has a very app-focused layout, and Start10 helps users with a familiar Windows 7 style layout, and also offers additional customization with just a few mouse clicks. The Windows 10 Start menu is designed to be useful on both desktops and tablets, combining a more traditional app list with big, easy-to-push application shortcut buttons. You can quickly access your most used items, search your PC more effectively and personalize the look and feel of your start menu.
Stardock Start10 eliminates Microsoft’s vaunted “Live Tiles,” where apps present you with information straight from the menu.
- Search menu is back in the Start menu
- Restores the quick links to core system functionality
- Maintains the “All Programs” folder metaphor
- Texture can be applied to Start10 background and taskbar
System Requirements: Windows 10
Changes in Start10 1.56:
- Fixed activation window opening twice
- Fixed taskbar texture issue
Size: 42.9 MB