Stardock WindowBlinds is a software that allows users to make your Windows desktop interface uniquely yours! From the start panel to the taskbar, window frames and control buttons, WindowBlinds lets you personalize the visual impact of your Windows desktop.
It works by applying new visual styles, called skins, across the entire user interface (title bars, push buttons, start menu, taskbar, etc.) of the operating system. As a result, users gain complete control over the way Windows looks. Even with thousands of different visual styles to choose from, you can customize those visual styles as well.
Stardock WindowBlinds gives you total control over your graphical user interface. WindowBlinds will let you change the color of your Windows GUI, add textures to “Aero” or skins, change your wallpaper, give different windows their own specific look, choose a new Windows taskbar and Start button.
- Visual Styles. Select from the many skins included with Stardock WindowBlinds or choose from thousands of skins available for download at WinCustomize.com
- Alternative Skins. Some skins have multiple sub-styles that can be applied to suit your personal tastes. You can also save your style combinations as presets for quick access later.
- Modify Skins. Personalize any of the default Windows themes or any skins downloaded from WinCustomize.com
- Fonts. Easily change which fonts your skins use.
- Transparency. Make your skins the center of attention or allow them to blend into your backgrounds.
- Colors. Find a great skin, but want to change the color scheme? WindowBlinds enables instant color changes from its configuration menu.
- Textures. Personalize any skin by applying one of the textures included with Stardock WindowBlinds or use one of your own creations.
- Explorer Backgrounds. Tired of looking at those boring white explorer windows? Customize them with unique explorer backgrounds.
- Easy set-up. We have simplified the configuration menu to make personalizing your desktop quick and intuitive. Instantly preview your selections and adjustments before you apply them to your desktop.
- Presets. Any changes and adjustments you make to a skin can be saved as a preset. Presets enable you to access previous customizations and apply them to a skin quickly.
- Randomized Skins. Stardock WindowBlinds enables you to change skins randomly at timed intervals. Your desktop will never be boring again when you are treated to a new skin every time you logon.
- Per application skinning. Choose skins for each of your application types. For example, WindowBlinds enables your word processing software to use a different skin than your design programs.
- Design your own skins. SkinStudio, the powerful companion application for Stardock WindowBlinds, is a skin editor that enables you to create your own visual styles. Edit controls, start menu, taskbars, explorer windows, fonts, colors backgrounds and more with SkinStudio.
- Easy to use. Customize only the parts of the Windows GUI you want to change and SkinStudio will do the rest. This level of flexibility makes it easy for inexperienced users to create a great skin quickly. Advanced users can still enjoy designing every aspect of the GUI.
Stardock WindowBlinds 10 requires Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Stardock WindowBlinds 10.50:
- Apply skins to universal applications!
- Blur the area behind skinned areas (Windows 10 Anniversary [and later])
- Taskbar preview skinning on Windows 10
- Skin OS ribbon controls and blend in better with titlebars
- Completely hide the Windows Explorer ribbon
- Improved handling of high and mixed DPI settings
- Option for using standard Windows menus which skin better on desktop
- Option for applying system accent color based on theskin selected (either auto generated or via AccentColour setting under System Colours)
- Improved skinning for Mozilla applications
Size: 48.22 MB
Download Stardock WindowBlinds 10.50 › NitroFlare