Corel PaintShop Pro X9, a part of the PaintShop family of digital imaging and photography products, is the most complete, easy-to-use software for creating professional digital imaging results. By combining automatic and precision tools with an integrated learning system, Corel PaintShop Pro X9 helps you produce professional results with power and ease. Filled with one-of-a-kind photo tools sure to please even the most discerning photographer, Corel PaintShop Pro X9 is the ideal choice for people who want extraordinary photos. Corel PaintShop Pro X9 is your complete solution for print and Web. Turn your snapshots into beautiful, gallery-worthy images with easy-to-use editing and design tools.
A great fit for all skill levels, Corel PaintShop Pro X9 brings out the best in your photos that matter.
With the unparalleled power of Automated Productivity Scripts and Dynamic Personalization, Corel PaintShop Pro X9 increases productivity and enhances workflow like no other digital imaging software on the market.
Corel PaintShop Pro X9 Ultimate combines the pro-quality photo-editing tools of Corel PaintShop Pro X9 with powerful image correction technology Perfectly Clear by Athentech Imaging, portrait beautifying tools Reallusion FaceFilter3 Standard and a collection of creative extras. Built with powerful new 64-bit architecture, this comprehensive photo editor offers more speed than ever before. With so many image-perfecting tools at your fingertips, you’ll be inspired to create unforgettable photos and designs.
Corel PaintShop Pro X9 New Features:
- New! New from Template. Build something great, faster than ever with new project templates. Quickly make photo collages, personalized greetings, brochures and more. Save your own layouts as templates to speed up future design and photo projects.
- New! Screenshot featuring Smart Capture. Capture, edit and annotate screenshots in one place. New Smart Capture mode lets you quickly grab an image from your screen just by hovering over the area you want to capture.
- New! Gradient Fill tool. Save time by adjusting gradients directly on an image, shape or canvas. Simply drag and drop color swatches and move nodes on the Gradient Fill tool to alter gradients to your liking.
- New! Text Presets. Get the creative looks you love faster and discover fun new text effects. These free and premium presets are added to PaintShop Pro dynamically, giving you fresh, new text options, updated regularly over the Web.
- New! Improved Stylus and Graphics Tablet support. Includes new support for Windows Real-Time Stylus (WinRTS) devices, including the Microsoft Windows Surface family of PCs.
- New! Guided Tour. This step-by-step virtual tour will help you confidently find your way around the interface and help you master new features in no time!
- New! Export Edit History. Whether you’re a brainy trainer or a steely-eyed detective, the new Export Edit History feature lets you quickly document and share your edits. Accurately record all edits made to an image, then use in legal documentation, to build step-by-step tutorials, or to share techniques.
- New! XDM Support including support for Intel RealSense. Edit XDM photos captured on an Intel RealSense-equipped tablet or camera in PaintShop Pro’s Adjust workspace. Save time and improve selection accuracy by applying effects to objects based on their distance from the camera.
Corel PaintShop Pro X9 Enhanced Features:
- Enhanced! Batch Processing with New Batch Smart Photo Fix. Save time and increase productivity by combining Smart Photo Fix and batch processing to apply adjustments to multiple photos at once. Or use it to quickly apply batch actions, like watermarking or resizing an image.
- Enhanced! Scripts. Automate and speed up repetitive and complex photo-editing tasks with scripts. Silent scripts let you apply scripts even faster. Find useful scripts in the Welcome Guide or download the free Scripting Guide to create your own.
- Enhanced! Windows Server 2016 Support. PaintShop Pro X9 is compatible with Windows Server 2016, making it the perfect fit for any organization in a virtualized environment whether you’re hosting locally or in the cloud.
- Enhanced! Camera Raw Support. PaintShop Pro X9 adds support for 15 new cameras. Use Camera RAW Lab to quickly and easily convert and adjust any RAW image to reveal the vibrant colors, details and beauty within every shot.
- Enhanced! Improved Text tool. Quickly apply the text styles you want with a simplified text toolbar. Choose colors faster and customize your text toolbar to show the items you use frequently and hide the ones you don’t.
- Enhanced! Real-Time Photo Effects. 10 of PaintShop Pro’s most used photo adjustments – like Smart Photo Fix, White Balance and Fill Light/Clarity – now offer real-time performance. That let you see your edits instantly for a quick and responsive editing experience.
More Features in Corel PaintShop Pro X9:
- Text Wrapping. Instantly fill a selection or vector shape with text that automatically wraps within it. Create interesting design elements for web graphics, posters, scrapbooking, brochures, collages, and other projects.
- Magic Move and Magic Fill. Edit pictures faster with content-aware editing tools. Move an object or background with Magic Move or erase an unwanted part of your image with Magic Fill. The empty area will automatically fill in to match the surrounding background.
- Precise selections. Accurate selections are essential in photo editing software. PaintShop Pro X9 lets you define a selection size by height and width. Or with a fixed aspect ratio, for easier, more precise selections.
- Lens Correction. Apply Lens Correction tools automatically within the Edit workspace or the Camera RAW Lab to quickly correct the distortions, vignetting and chromatic aberrations that are commonly introduced by most camera lenses.
- 4K monitor support. See each detail and appreciate the beauty of your photos when you pair your new photo editing software with a high resolution monitor. PaintShop Pro X9 is compatible with Ultra High DPI displays (up to 250% zoom with 4K resolution).
- Layers. Layers are essential for advanced image editing, compositing and graphic design. Search for layers by name to quickly find the one you need, merge selected layers. Easily expand or collapse layer groups.
- Text and Shape Cutting. Instantly create a photo object by using text or a shape to clip an underlying photo or image. Then paste or drag it to any image as a layer.
- Graduated filter effect. Quickly add unique color gradients to your photos to simulate the effect of using different camera lens filters. A wide range of easy-to-use gradient controls allows for more creativity and experimentation.
- Painting and drawing tools. Choose from a variety of built-in brushes, including paint brush, air brush, fill and color changer options, or import Adobe Photoshop brushes to bring your digital artwork and creative designs to life. Vector illustration tools let you draw with preset shapes, pens and add text on path.
- Photo Mapping. Keep track of what happened where by mapping your photos to real world locations using GPS data and Facebook check-in points. The Map mode also lets you geotag pictures and add locations using Google Maps, providing an intuitive and interactive way to view and organize your photos by location.
Additional Features of Corel PaintShop Pro X9:
- Support for third-party plugins. Extend your photo editing software’s capabilities further with specialized third-party plugins. Support for 64-bit versions of third-party plugin tools and support for Adobe Photoshop plugins open up a world of creative possibilities.
- Amazing portrait retouching. Make sure everyone looks their best with easy red-eye removal and makeover tools that get rid of blemishes and unwanted lines, smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth and even out skin tones.
- Selective Focus. Get the effect of expensive tilt-shift lenses without the cost! Selective Focus lets you mimic tilt-shift effects in your photos. You can also use it to play with depth of field to keep parts of the image in focus and the rest blurred.
- Web tools. Use a variety of versatile web tools to save and optimize images for online use. Work with image mapping to link HTML with your graphics, and use Slicing and Rollovers to create designs that work seamlessly with web pages.
- Amazing photo restoration. Bring your old family photos back to life with powerful photo restoration tools. Use the Fade Correction tool to restore the color and contrast of faded photos and the Scratch Remover to repair unsightly cracks in tattered photos to make them look new again.
- Comprehensive text tools. Add text to any print, web or photo project with this photo editing software’s complete typography tools. Adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading/kerning and apply effects to get the creative text you desire.
Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 340.67 MB