MediaChance Dynamic PHOTO HDR 6 is a new generation of High Dynamic Range image software with many advanced features, such as Pin Warping and Anti-Ghosting.
A High Dynamic Range photography can be created by taking few photos with different exposure, then combining them in the software into a high dynamic file.
The last thing is to tone-map the HDR image so we can see it in our screen, print it, post it on the web and enjoy.
The HDR imaging and tone mapping brought last couple of years a new excitement into the digital photography.
While HDR imaging has a very specific purpose for professional work (like CGI or image recognition), its various tone-mapping processes can be also used to turn an ordinary digital photo into a more dramatic and interesting work. Our software was not build as scientific tool.
The Dynamic Photo HDR (DPHDR) can be actually used with a single RAW or JPG image with very good results. Granted, this will not produce the full dynamic range expansion, but the process itself will in fact add a very distinctive “punch” to your image. Just try it!
Dynamic Photo HDR Highlights:
- Easy to understand software with super fast preview
- Powerful Auto-Aligning, Manual or Auto-Assist Aligning of images with an innovative Pin Warping that can correct all types of misalignment, including camera roll, pitch or yaw
- Various tone mapping procedures that can create a whole range of images – from smooth photographic tone mapping to very dramatic images
- Fusion process for realistic looking photography
- Load and save HDR files
- Support for 360 Panoramic images
- Batch Processing to add images to queue and then process them all at once
- Live HDR preview during various steps, you can see tone mapped image preview even before you create HDR!
- Real-Time Preview – as you move the sliders you see the changes in real-time
- Paint the tone-mapping strength where you want it with a brush
- Many effects like Orton, Sepia, Black/White, Vignette, Mysterious Light
- You can use Pseudo-HDR process on a single 8-bit source
- Our new real-time Light Tuner will let you change the Tone-Mapped effect and see the feedback result immediately as you move the Light Orb, without any calculation
- Color Correction using Kelvin parameters with preview table
- Match Color will allow you to match your new tone mapped image to any other photo or painting.
Dynamic Photo HDR is now faster with real-time feedback and has even more of everything: adjustments, manipulation and effects.
- Post-Editor – for all the common basic image touch up and tons of effects
- Adobe Photoshop plug-in support
- Light Paint – apply Dynamic Light where you want it by using a brush
- Three local and four global tone-mapping operators for every taste.
- Copy Exif data from original file and create new EXIF Thumbnail (through Post-Editor)
- Real-Time Preview – now you see realtime image feedback while moving sliders
- Enhanced Quick browser support for RAW files
- Raw Gamma/WB Options added in the Create New HDR
- Speed-up of various data functions and GUI improvements
New in Dynamic Photo HDR 6:
- 64-bit application
- complete redesign, from scratch
- in average it is more than 2 times faster than version 5
- clean, consistent, logical and resizable interface, as little modal windows as possible
- resizable window preview with clearly layed out controls
- Improved and more confident auto-align
- the old one-way approach (load->align->hdr->tonemap) is redesigned and those steps are now accessible at any time – so you can easily jump to any step from any other step. This opens up the flexibility and consistency – you can process first files, then just load different files and they will be automatically processed the same way.
- fully template based approach – design your favorite workflow then save it as an template
- all processing are now done in high precision, including all the effects
- brand new, state-of-the-art de-noising
- effects are now hugely expanded with multiple layers and vast processing possibilities (think of auto- painter Layers combined with Reactor effects – but instead of reactor advanced nodal approach you work in a photoshop way where you pile up the live effects in layers)
- there are no more modes you must choose in advance like HDR, Pseudo HDR or Fussion. It is all combined. So you can easily switch from pseudo hdr to hdr or fusion during tone-maping
- much easier to use batch processing that can do auto-aligning
Size: 51.05 MB