Light Image Resizer from Obvious Idea (previously known as VSO Image Resizer) is a free tool that organizes your photos by shrinking their resolution or moving them within your hard drive.
It is the perfect tool for those who store their digital pictures and images on their PC and who want to resize, compress, convert, create copies, import or organize photos.
Light Image Resizer is integrated into the Windows explorer shell, right click on your pictures and start working on your pictures!
Using this free resize image software, you can create e-mail friendly versions of your images, load them faster, move them easily from folder to folder, change their format, edit large numbers of image files/batch image resize and thus save space on your hard drive.
Add your own watermark to protect your work or add a copyright to photos with html-like text formatting and transparency support. Customize pictures by converting them to sepia or add a border. Use the live preview to see what the final result will look like before actually processing the image.
The ObviousIdea Photo Resizer/Picture Resizer works on files, subfolders and folders, and supports RAW formats. With multi-core support integrated, you can convert images even faster. Launch the application easily from Windows shell explorer with a right click on the image or folder.
Photos can be added directly as attachments, individually or in a ZIP file, to email by using the publish function, without exceeding the maximum size permitted by email servers. Create PDF files from your images, like jpg to PDF; do this for individual or multiple images. Edit, create, export, backup new profiles with your favorite settings.
The most popular profiles are already pre-defined, such as FULL HD resolution wallpaper images, iPod, NTSC, 640 x 480. Access to profiles in 1 click with the shell integration.
Transfer photos and optimize space on digital frames with the Digital Picture Frame Wizard. You can use the resize picture options to resize to the frame’s supported resolution, and add even more photos for viewing !
Light Image Resizer Key Features:
- Resize pictures, resize photos and resize images – compress, convert, and easily create copies of your pictures
- A fast batch photo resizer
- High quality results using ultra fast multi-core, photo resize technology
- High quality image resizing filters – lanczos and bi-cubic for best compression quality, and linear for speed,
- Create e-mail friendly images or use them for internet publishing
- Sort, rename or add a watermark to protect your pictures to be stolen.
- Use the profiles library – iPhone, iPad mini, forum, HQ
- New – create custom pdf pages !
- Easy to Convert JPEG to PDF
The program is available as a windows shell extension. Just right click to easily resize pictures as copies or continue to work on the original HQ photos. Then share your resized photos online with friends.
Changes in Light Image Resizer 18.104.22.168 :
- NEW: background color selection for collage
- FIXED: subfolders command line parameter was not handled correctly
- FIXED: parsing of subfolders when using wildcards could add files several times
- FIXED: background color of watermark text was not applied
- FIXED: don’t add temporary profiles to recent list
- FIXED: some collage templates were producing the wrong layout in the saved image
- FIXED: profile was not cleared in some cases, which could wrongly override parameters from command line
- FIXED: wrong image and file size displayed in preview for multi-page images (TIFF)
- FIXED: last used profile was not selected correctly in some cases
- IMPROVED: expand relative file paths from command line with working directory
Size: 8.34 MB
Download Light Image Resizer 22.214.171.124
Download Light Image Resizer 126.96.36.199 Portable