PhotoFiltre Studio X 10 is a complete image retouching program. It allows you to do simple or advanced adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters on it. PhotoFiltre Studio X is simple and intuitive to use, and has an easy learning curve. The toolbar, giving you access to the standard filters with just a few clicks, gives
PhotoFiltre Studio X a robust look. Its wide range of photo filters allows novice users to familiarize themselves with the world of graphics. You can find the standard adjustment functions (Brightness, contrast, dyed, saturation, gamma correction) and also artistic filters (watercolor, pastels, Indian ink, pointillism, puzzle effect). There are more than 100 filters to be discovered!
PhotoFiltre Studio X uses two types of vectorial selections. The first type uses automatic shapes (rectangle, ellipse, triangle, rhombus, rounded rectangle). The second type corresponds to the lasso and polygon. They both allow a customized form by drawing a shape by hand or using a series of lines. Every selection can be saved into a seperate file, to be used later on.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Changes in PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.11.0 (2016):
- Increasing the max size of brushes
- Basic Brushes (radius up to 800)
- Line tool (radius up to 200)
- Retouching tools (radius up to 200)
- Increasing the size of the status bar pannels for high resolution screen
- Added Alpha channel contraction mode for filters “More blur” and “Gaussian blur” (RGBA)
- Bug fixed with PNG XML comments (ignored because too long)
Homepage – http://www.photofiltre-studio.com
Size: 30.08 MB
Download PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.11.0 + Portable › NitroFlare