Hex Workshop Hex Editor is a complete set of hexadecimal development tools for Windows, combining advanced binary editing with the ease and flexibility of a word processor. It integrates advanced binary editing and data interpretation and visualization with the ease and flexibility of a modern word processor.
With the Hex Workshop, you can edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill and delete binary data. You can also work with data in its native structure and data types using our integrated structure viewer and smart bookmarks.
Data editing is quick and easy with our extensive features that allow you to: jump to file or sector location, find or replace data, perform arithmetic, bitwise, and logical operations, binary compare files, generate checksums and digests, view character distributions and export data to RTF or HTML for publishing.
Hex Workshop supports drag-and-drop and is integrated with the Windows operating system so you can quickly and easily hex edit from your most frequently used workspaces.
The Data Inspector is perfect for interpreting, viewing, and editing decimal and binary values. An Integrated Structure Viewer allows you to view and edit data in the most intuitive and convenient way.
Hex Workshop includes a Sector Editor with disk imaging tools, a Base Converter for converting between hex, decimal and binary data types, a Hex Calculator supporting arithmetic and bitwise operations, an expression calculator supporting variables, conditionals, iteration and arithmetic and bitwise operations, and a data visualizer designed to help you visually identify patterns and interesting data from rendered images. Also included is our Data Inspector that allows you to quickly edit and view data in decimal, floating point or time and date representations.
Hex Workshop Key Features:
- Rich Feature Set
- Highly Customizable User Interface
- Data Interpretation and Parsing
- Integrated Binary Comparison
Changes in Hex Workshop 6.8.0:
- An integrated text-based structure editor was added to help users easily create and maintain structure definitions. The structure editor includes syntax coloring, in-line error reporting, and automatic structure library re-loading on save.
- Color maps are now editable from within Hex Workshop using an integrated text editor supporting syntax coloring.
- The Expression Calculator now supports syntax coloring.
- Resolved crash when copying hex values over 4K to the clipboard.
- Improved default font sizing and layouts for high resolution displays.
- Table column widths are now persisted across application restart for the Structures, Find Results, Compare Results, Checksum Results, and Bookmarks windows.
Size: 24.25 MB