KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms.
This program supports the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES, Rijndael) and the Twofish algorithm to encrypt its password databases. Both of these ciphers are regarded as being very secure. AES e.g. became effective as a U.S. Federal government standard and is approved by the National Security Agency (NSA) for top secret information.
A password database consists of only one file that can be transferred from one computer to another easily.
KeePass uses the common CSV export format of various passwords safes like Password Keeper and Password Agent. Exports from these programs can be easily imported to your Kee Pass databases. The password list can be exported to various formats like TXT, HTML, XML and CSV.
KeePass is portable: it can be carried on an USB stick and runs on Windows systems without being installed.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in KeePass 1.32 Classic:
- When trying to search using an invalid regular expression, an error message is displayed now.
- Context menus can now be displayed by pressing the Apps key or Shift+F10.
- Changed keyboard shortcut for closing KeePass to Ctrl+Q.
- During a drag&drop operation, KeePass now additionally provides the text in Unicode form.
- HTML export/printing: the notes and attachment data columns now are twice as wide as the other columns.
- The version information file (which the optional update check downloads to see if there exists a newer version) is now downloaded over HTTPS.
- Changed some ICO files such that higher resolution images are used.
- CHM help file: improved high DPI support.
- Upgraded to Boost libraries version 1.62.0.
- Upgraded installer.
- Various minor code improvements developed within the scope of the European Commission’s Free and Open Source Software Auditing (EU-FOSSA) project.
- Various code optimizations.
- Minor other improvements.
Size: 2.96 MB
Download KeePass 2.35 Professional Edition (Installer EXE for Windows)
Download KeePass 2.35 Professional Portable (ZIP Package)
Download KeePass 1.32 Classic Edition (Installer EXE for Windows)
Download KeePass 1.32 Classic Portable (ZIP Package)