Windows Firewall Control is a nifty little application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall. It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall.
Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click. It is free to use, registered users will get the advantage of learning mode which provides notifications for outgoing blocked connections. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click.
Low Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are allowed. You can block the programs you do not want to initiate outgoing connections.
Medium Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only programs you allow can initiate outgoing connections.
High Filtering – All outgoing connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
No Filtering – Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
Windows Firewall Control Features:
- Just one small executable file. All features are packed in the same file.
- Full support for executing tasks from standard user accounts.
- Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray.
- Allow or block a program to connect to the internet with just one mouse click.
- Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
- Search for invalid rules with the possibility to delete them.
- Quick access to edit Windows Firewall rules directly from the program interface.
- Choose if you want the program to start at user logon.
- Import and export the policy of the program.
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
- Check for a new version from the program interface.
- And many more… Just give it a try.
Windows Firewall Control Registered Users Features:
- Learning Mode which provides notifications for blocked outgoing connections.
- Search for executable files in a user defined folder and create new rules for the selected ones from the result list.
System Requirements of Windows Firewall Control:
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5
- Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, 2012.
- Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control to run.
- DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly.
Changes in Windows Firewall Control 126.96.36.199 (2016):
- Improved: When enabling Secure Rules, if there are rules with no group names, WFC offers the user the possibility to add them to the WFC default group name.
- Improved: Added better support for handling inbound rules with EdgeTraversal set to “Defer to user”. This affects the editing of these rules, group renaming and the relation with Secure Rules which could not add these rules in the Unauthorized Rules group.
- Fixed: The rules from “mDNS” group are not recognized correctly on Windows 10.
- Fixed: The updater does not work if the previous service executable file (wfcs.exe) does not exist on disk anymore.
- Fixed: Exception message is displayed if the service is closed and immediately the user presses the Exit button from the tray icon.
- Updated: The user manual topics were extended.
Homepage – http://www.binisoft.org
Size: 2.06 MB
Download Windows Firewall Control 188.8.131.52 › NitroFlare