Acronis Snap Deploy 5 deploys an exact Disk Image of a master machine to multiple systems simultaneously via multi-cast, making it ideal for rapid bare-metal installations onto servers and PCs. It creates an exact disk image of a standard configuration you choose, including the Operating System, configuration files data and all applications.
Acronis Snap Deploy 5 then deploys that image to multiple systems simultaneously, making it ideal for rapid bare-metal installations onto servers and PCs. With Acronis Snap Deploy 5 you can set up new PCs and servers with standard configurations quickly. Return PCs and servers to a desired state easily by redeploying a master image.
Perform manual or scheduled reimaging of machines in large enterprise, an educational institution, training centers or a government agency.
The software is powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine and leverages advanced snapshot technology to reimage multiple machines – both on-site and offsite – in a few quick steps. Now you can deploy or reimage all your laptops, desktops and servers quickly and easily, while significantly driving down costs.
In addition to initial system deployments across larger environments, this software is the ideal solution for ongoing system provisioning and maintenance. This is particularly useful for educational institutions and training/lab environments. If you regularly reconfigure your existing hardware, you can upgrade or reset your entire environment in the time it takes to deploy a single machine!
Top Acronis Snap Deploy 5 Features:
- High-Speed Dispatch. From a single, central dashboard, you can rapidly deploy a single image to multiple systems via unicast or multicast.
- Flexible Deployment Methods. Choose from four deployment methods (manual, automatic, user-initiated, and scheduled deployment). You can also deploy a standalone image even if your system is not on a network. Additionally, our Wake-On-LAN setting automatically boots your PCs for deployment, ensuring that you always stay on schedule.
- Multiple Operating System Support. Deploy to Windows and Linux servers, PCs, and Windows tablets.
- Different Hardware Support. Deploy the same image to dissimilar hardware (even different Intel-based machines). Acronis Snap Deploy copies and injects the appropriate information, HAL, and drivers necessary for initial booting of the disk image.
- Post-Deployment Customization. After deployment, use Acronis Snap Deploy to modify and tweak Windows settings (machine names, IP addresses, domain membership, and more).
- Machine-specific Configurations. Assign individual settings to each PC or server to ensure they all receive an appropriately tailored configuration. You can monitor the progress and status with our convenient ‘new machines’ list and pre-configure new machines identified by their MAC address.
- Boot Control. In preparation for deployment, you can boot your machines from customizable media (CD, DVD, flash drive), or from an Acronis PXE Server with network boot. You can also choose a Linux or WinPE bootable environment. In addition, you can add necessary drivers to WinPE media to ensure that your deployment works on your new hardware.
What’s new in Acronis Snap Deploy 5:
Improved IT productivity:
1. Deploys twice as fast as version 4
2. Deploys master images created with Acronis Backup and Acronis Backup Advanced products
3. Deploys a master disk image to both large and small disks without complications
4. Includes Acronis Universal Deploy (which enables deployment to new, dissimilar hardware)
- Includes full support for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Deploys to Windows tablet to get your mobile users up and running quickly
- Installs on and deploys to Linux machines
- Deploys images prepared with Sysprep
- Includes new site licensing option for larger environments
Size: 619.63 MB
Download Acronis Snap Deploy 18.104.22.1689 Bootable CD ISO