Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional irreversibly destroys all on-disk information, providing maximum level of security. It allows you to wipe all data on the HDD with government and military security standards and academic algorithms. You can choose 10 different data erasure algorithms.
With Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional you can free up storage space and make sure the data’s been deleted once and for all. After some research on the issue, the Paragon company has improved the disk wiping technology and can now guarantee irreversible secure data destruction on SSD storage devices without shortening the SSD’s service life.
Simply erasing or reformatting your HDD may not be enough to prevent financial records, passwords and other confidential documents from falling into the wrong hands. Make sure nobody recovers your deleted information with Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional.
Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional allows you to:
- Completely erase a whole hard disk, a separate partition or just clean free space.
- Irreversibly destroy all on-disk data easily and quickly, so it cannot be recovered with any present-day technology.
- Quickly and efficiently sanitize the hard disks in order to protect valuable business information and also because there is, in the most countries, a legal obligation to do so.
Wiping SSD (Solid State Drive)
The internal architecture of an SSD is very different from that of a hard disk, and the way SSDs store data is very different as well. This means that existing disk sanitization techniques originally used for HDDs won’t work on SSDs. Reliable SSD sanitization requires built-in, verifiable sanitize operations. Moreover, standard wiping processes significantly reduce the lifespan of SSDs.
Paragon Wiping Medium
The new Paragon Wiping Media Builder 3.0 makes it extremely easy and flexible to create a bootable media on a CD, DVD disc, or flash memory, which can later be used to boot and irreversibly destroy the on-disk data. Moreover, you can use it to save data from partitions of your hard disk directly to compact discs or burn ISO images. The utility supports various formats of laser discs: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R, DVD+R double layer, and Blu-ray, and it can handle multi-session burning.
Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional New Features:
- New! Wiping SSD. Wipe SSDs of most manufactures very user-friendly and permanently!
- New! Embedded Wiping Media Builder. The new WMB (based on the new Recovery Media Builder 3.0) is now embedded into the product. Combining the best of the two utilities, it can boast more options, usability, and stability:
- Prepares Linux or WinPE-based bootable environment on a USB thumb drive or in an ISO
- Doesn’t obligatory require Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) or Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) on Windows 7 and later platforms
- Can build WinPE-based media on Windows XP, Vista, if there’s WAIK installed in the system
- Allows injecting additional drivers for storage devices, network controllers, USB controllers, or system during setup
- Enables to set up a network connection with a pre-mounted network share during setup
- Prepares hybrid (both, uEFI and BIOS compatible) 64-bit recovery environment on flash or in an ISO image
- New! Windows 8.1 support and ready for Windows 10 (free update)
Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional Data Wiping Features:
- Wipe a partition. Destroy all data on a partition
- Wipe an entire hard disk. Destroy all on-disk information of an entire hard disk
- Wipe only free space. Destroy any remnants of deleted files/directories left on disk without affecting the used data
- Major government and military security standards support. US DoD 5220.22-M, US Navy standards NAVSO P-5239-26, British HMG Infosec Standard No.5, German VSItR Standard, Peter Gutmann’s algorithm, Bruce Schneier’s algorithm, etc
- Paragon developed algorithm. Four passes of overwriting with different wiping patterns
- Your own customized wiping method. Extreme customization option – 4 wiping patterns with up to 99 passes each
- Wipe report with extended hardware and system information
- View sectors on existing partitions for getting information on the current state of sectors to check whether the wipe operation has been successfully accomplished or not
- Logging of bad blocks (corrupted sectors) discovered during the operation to keep the user informed, since these sectors may contain classified information
Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional Partitioning Features:
- Perform basic partitioning operations. Create, format, delete partitions
- Perform advanced partitioning operations. Сheck File System Integrity, set or change drive letter
Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional Safety and Recovery Features:
- Operation Logs. Automatic generation and sending operations logs over email for quick and easy technical support
- Bootable Wiping Media. Build up bootable wiping media with the DOS-based version of the program to boot from and destroy all on-disk information even when the current operating system cannot boot anymore
- Power Shield technology. Resuming critical operations after power failure
- Disk surface test function. New algorithm for bad blocks accounting in partitions
Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional Auxiliary Features:
- Script Generator. Advanced scripting options like remote and conditional execution, subroutines, repeatable iterations, disk/partition properties analysis, error management, and much more
- Burn any ISO image with the help of the Wiping Media Builder. Prepare a wiping media on a USB thumb drive or on CD/DVD
- Support of GPT/uEFI configurations. Perform operations under a 64-bit Windows configured to the uEFI-based boot mode
Homepage – http://www.paragon-software.com
Size: 106.52 MB
Download Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional (x86)
Download Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional (x64)
Download Paragon Disk Wiper 15 Professional WinPE BootableCD (x64)