R-Wipe & Clean is a complete solution to wipe useless files and keep your computer privacy. Irretrievably deletes private records of your online and offline activities, such as temporary internet files, history, cookies, autocomplete forms and passwords, swap files, recently opened documents list, Explorer MRUs, temporary files, etc..
Also R-Wipe & Clean removes the traces from more than 300 third-party applications, and free up your disk space. The utility wipes files and unused disk space using either fast or secure erase algorithms. All files and folders may be combined in wipe lists to erase them in a single procedure. R-Wipe & Clean wipes all files to ensure their total unrecoverable elimination. Supports both the FAT and NTFS file systems.
You can combine separate wiping and cleaning tasks and launch them to begin erasing immediately or set them to begin erasing procedures as a background task at predefined times or events.
R-Wipe & Clean Totaly Cleans Computer:
- Verify and select information before irrecoverable wiping.
- Wipe and delete temporary Internet files.
- Wipe and delete cookies: small files that websites store on your computers for identification purposes. Your favorite cookies may be safely kept.
- Wipe and delete Flash cookies: small files that websites create on your computer.
- Clean autocomplete forms: logins, user names, passwords and other personal information entered at websites and keywords entered at search engines.
- Clean history: lists of visited websites.
- Clean list of recently opened documents.
- Clean Windows clipboard content.
- Wipe and delete temporary files created by Windows and other programs.
- Clean system Registry traces: run list, search results, mapped network drives, attached peripheral devices, last opened Registry key, etc.
- Clean MFUs: lists of most frequently used programs, start menu links and icons, Control Panel items, Favorite Web pages, and Internet Explorer buttons.
- Wipe .dat files (even locked) to remove any leftovers after incorrect Windows shutdowns.
- Wipe and delete offline content.
- Clean activity traces from Microsoft Office, standard Windows, and numerous popular third-party applications. Installed applications are detected automatically.
- Create customized wipe lists to clean activity traces from any application that R-Wipe & Clean currently does not support. Such wipe lists may include application working and temporary folders and files, and registry keys.
- Wipe Windows swap fi es.
- Wipe and delete invalid Desktop shortcuts: the shortcuts that are on your Desktop but not linked to any existing fi les.
- Clean Windows event logs
- Wipe Windows built-in Firewall logs
- Clean links to recent network folders
- Wipe auxiliary temporary files: setup temporary and log files, memory dump files, old Check Disk files
All of files may be wiped to ensure their total unrecoverable elimination. The .dat files may be safely deleted to remove any leftovers from incorrect Windows shutdowns.
New R-Wipe & Clean 11.2 supports Windows 10, 8.1, and 8, removes traces from more than 600 third-party applications, including Microsoft Office 2016 and Skype, and supports all recent versions of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Flock, Netscape, AOL, MSN, Google Chrome, SeaMonkey, BT Yahoo!, Konqueror, and K-Meleon, as well as the Google, Windows Live, Yahoo!, and MSN toolbars.
New R-Wipe & Clean features in version 11.4:
- Two new tabs are added to the System section: WDI Diagnostic Logs and WDI Startup Logs.
- New applications are added to the Application Traces: Twitter, VSO Downloader, Phone, Phone Companion, Windows Feedback, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Contact Support , Plex Media Server, CyberLink ColorDirector, CyberLink PhotoDirector, CyberLink LabelPrint, CyberLink MediaEspresso, CyberLink MediaShow.
- In the Application Traces section, the following items are added: The Messaging tab: Cached Web Files. The Microsoft Solitaire Collection tab: Cookies. The Weather tab: Cached Web Files, Cookies, Cached Certification Files, Token Broker Cache The Xbox tab: CLR Usage Logs, Logs, Token Broker Cache. The Money tab: Cached Certification Files, Token Broker Cache.
- A new item is added to the System Registry Traces tab in the user’s section: File Explorer’s Typed Paths.
- A new tab is added into the Built-in Accounts section: Peer Networking Traces.
Size: 9.0 MB
Download R-Wipe & Clean 11.5 Build 2133 › NitroFlare
Download R-Wipe & Clean 11.5 Build 2133 Portable › NitroFlare
Download R-Wipe & Clean 11.6 Build 2145 Corporate Edition › NitroFlare
Download R-Wipe & Clean 11.6 Build 2145 Corporate Edition [PORTABLE] › NitroFlare