O&O Defrag Server / Workstation 20.5 solves the performance and stability problems of Windows workstations and servers caused by fragmented hard disks. Fragmented hard disks put the brakes on the servers in a company and as a result have an adverse affect on productivity. The level of fragmentation proportionally increases the time needed for accessing a hard disk. This in turn increases the amount of valuable time lost by each and every employee.
The O&O Defrag Server 20 for Windows servers optimizes your hard disk and packs file fragments securely back together again. Thanks to clearly displayed graphics and statistics, you can monitor the success of regular defragmentation.
After every run you get a graph showing the before-and-after stats. You can then base your configuration of the program on these statistics to optimize the success yet more.
O&O Defrag Server 20 puts fragmented files together and maximizes your system speed and offers five different defragmentation strategies, as well as OneButtonDefrag technology for automatic adjustment of the settings best fitting for your system.
The program can defragment drives manually, or fully automatic in the background, keeping your system at peak performance by avoiding build-up of file fragmentation. Defragmentation jobs can also be scheduled, using various criteria. Additional features include status reports, cluster inspector, command line interface, optional MMC integration, boot time defragmentation, special support for mobile systems and more.
Fragmentation is the main cause of significant losses in performance in Windows. Due to the fact that the hard disk is the slowest component of a server, its optimization is an especially important issue. By using O&O Defrag Server 20, files can be read and written much more quickly.
Optimization of disks in virtual machines and SANs (Storage Area Networks)
Users of virtual machines know the phenomenon: the amount of data remains the same, but the memory for the virtual container increases and causes the virtual system to slow down. The new O&O Defrag Server 20 effectively eliminates and prevents this performance problem from occurring. For the first time, O&O Defrag Server 20 can now optimize the actual memory allocation for virtual machines and SANs.
Integrated into Cloud IT Management solution O&O Syspectr!
O&O Syspectr gives you a complete overview of your entire Windows infrastructure. With an easy to use web application, you can track all the events in real time. You will be notified immediately over your dashboard or by e-mail when something strange happens. You can now optimize and speed up your PCs and Servers over the internet, regardless of where you are. You can do so on any internet-capable device such as your Tablet, Smartphone or PC!
- Server and Workstation Performance increases of up to 100%
- Prevents new fragmentation efficiently in advance
- Organizes related file fragments on your hard drive
- Faster system and program starts
- Extends the life of your hardware
- Speeds up your Internet browser
- Increases the chances of recovering lost data
- Automatic defragmentation in the background
- Speeds up your backup and restoration processes
- Defragmentation of your server at the push of a button
- Also available for use on virtual machines
- Defrag multiple drives simultaneously
- Adapts itself to system load (O&O Activity Guard)
- Vendor-independent optimization of solid state drives (SSDs)
- Classification of drives into zones (Optional)
- Execution of Windows commands (Batches)
- Defragments individual files and directories
- A total of eight defragmentation methods
- Defragmentation during startup and at runtime
- Automatic check for new versions
- Run O&O Defrag via scripts
- Assistant to schedule regular defragmentation
- Support for USB sticks and memory cards
Evaluation and analysis functions
- Display of fragmentation levels
- Display of the most fragmented files
- Before-and-after display
- History view to watch defragmentation success
- Dynamic block view during defragmentation
- Detailed report management
- Workstations: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Server: Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016
What’s New in O&O Defrag Server 20 :
- New: Full support for the new Windows Server 2016.
- New: O&O DiskStat
- New GUI
- New Variable DPI settings.
- Improved: Support and optimization of SSDs.
- Improved: Support for high contrast mode.
Homepage – https://www.oo-software.com/
Size: 43.6 MB
Download O&O Defrag Server 20.5 Build 603
Download O&O Defrag Workstation 20.5 Build 603