AB Commander is the next generation dual-panel file manager and Windows Explorer replacement. It enables you to work with your files and folders quickly and efficiently.
In addition to the regular file management operations, it includes built-in file splitter, folder synchronizer, image viewer with the slideshow capabilities, full-featured text editor and more.
AB Commander offers a rich set of tools for navigating your computer and managing files. You can save time by using the quick access tools such as drive bar, history and favorites lists, customizable toolbars and keyboard shortcuts.
AB Commander has power tools such as the built-in command line, commands to filter, compare, and synchronize the contents of folders. Supports the regular, virtual, and compressed folders through the same unified interface, and more.
AB Commander Features:
- Control your files and folders. You can use AB Commander to work with two folders at the same time, side by side, and perform operations with files and folders quickly and efficiently.
- Wide range of file management tasks. You can copy, move, rename, delete files and folders, using the familiar drag-and-drop operations, or built-in commands. You can split large files into smaller pieces. Then merge them back into the original file. You can compare and synchronize folders, to determine which files require updating.
- Works with drives of any format. AB Commander can manage files and folders on both NTFS and FAT/FAT32 disks, including the network and removable drives.
- Easy to use. The intuitive user interface makes it easy to use by both novice users and computer professionals.
- “Speaks” plain English. User’s Guide describes its commands and operation in plain English, without “pseudo-techno” or “geeky” talk.
- Flexible. You can customize the look and feel of AB Commander to suit your personal style and preferences. It lets you perform many operations in more than one way, letting you choose the most convenient method for you.
- Other disk and shell tools. Fully supports the third-party shell extensions that enhance the operation of Windows Explorer.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in AB Commander 9.8.1 (2016):
- If some files are selected to be deleted as a result of the Synchronize command, they are no longer moved to the Recycle Bin, they are deleted directly now.
- Several improvements to the Synchronize command have been made to reduce the number of confirmation messages displayed in certain situations.
Homepage – http://www.winability.com
Size: 3.89 MB