Advanced Renamer is a batch file rename utility. It is a free program for renaming multiple files and folders at once. By configuring renaming methods the names can be manipulated in various ways. It is easy to set up an advanced batch job using multiple methods on a large amount of files.
The 12 different methods enables you to change the names, attributes, and timestamps of files in one go. The files can also be copied or moved to new locations based on information in the files.
With Advanced Renamer you can construct new file names by adding, removing, replacing, changing case, or giving the file a brand new name based on known information about the file.
Before performing the operations on the files you can verify that the output will be correct and if you perform the rename and regret it, you can undo the the complete batch.
Advanced Renamer features:
- Preview new names in real time
- Tag based renaming
- Rename with MP3/ID3 information
- Use Regular expressions and Wildcards
- Image renaming with EXIF support
- Display thumbnails of images
- Rename with video tags
- Use GPS information from image files
- Supports for both files and folders
- Undo previous batch
- Several renaming methods
- Use multiple methods at once
- Batch modes: Rename, copy, move
- Set file timestamps and file attributes
- New name with Tags
- Change case of filename
- Remove / Delete part of filename
- Remove pattern from filename
- Replace part of filename
- Add / Insert text into filename
- Move part of filename
- New names based on a list of names
- Change file attributes
- Change file timestamp
- Trim filenames
- Custom batch script
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Advanced Renamer ChangeLog:
Size: 10.6 MB
Download Advanced Renamer Setup
Download Advanced Renamer Portable