Multi Commander 7 is a multi-tabbed file manager. It is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. Multi Commander uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout.
Multi Commander has a everything you need in your daily works with files to make your work fast and efficient. It has all the standard features like a file manager has like copy, move, rename, view. But Multi Commanders big strength is the special features that allow you to do advanced task with ease. Tasks such as Auto-unpacking, Auto-sorting, Browsing inside archives. Moreover, it can edit the Windows Registry and access FTP. Furthermore it can search for and view files and pictures.
There is also powerful, built-in Scripting support that allows you automate many tasks and expand its functionality.
And it allows you to do everything from the keyboard using shortcuts so that you can work quickly and efficiently.
Fast and Efficient File Management
- Dual pane tabbed interface. Work with multiple folders open.
- Caching that enable fast file browsing. Easily handle folders with many thousands of files.
- Browse with ease. Show files in Detailed, List, or Thumbnail modes. Use powerful filters to limit what you want to view.
- Background work for all tasks that take time to finish, allowing you to continue working without interruption.
- Fast Operation. Use the mouse and drag & drop or use quick keyboard commands for all tasks.
- Remember all your selections when you return from browsing another location in the filesystem.
- Browse archives (Zip, 7-Zip, Rar, Tar, gz, bz2 )
- Powerful and flexible file search.
- View and change file permissions. Take ownership of files.
- File Operation plug-ins can automatically sort or unpack files when they are moved or copied.
- MultiRename tool for the fast and safe renaming of multiple Files and Folders. Rule-based and supports Undo.
- File viewer that lets you view files of any size with minimal memory usage. View as ASCII/ Unicode/ UTF8/ Binary and Hex.
Customizable and Extensible
- Customize layout and colors to suit your styling needs.
- Powerful script engine allowing you to create scripts to automate tasks.
- Extensions and plug-ins that expand the functionality of Multi Commander.
- Open API for developers (SDK) to create extensions and plug-ins.
- Picture tools to convert/rotate images, view/remove EXIF tags, adjust EXIF Date.
- Internal picture viewer for Jpg, Gif, Png, Bmp, Tiff and many RAW formats.
- Show movie information from IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes as extra columns on your movie files.
- Audio tools to view audio file properties, view and/or edit MP3 Tags.
- FTP viewed as a virtual filesystem (with SSL/TLS support).
- Browse network servers and shares.
Supported Languages: English, German, French, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Czech and Japanese is supported.
Changes in Multi Commander 7.1.0 Build 2347 (2017):
- ADDED – Name generate for quick copy will now keep file extension intact and only change name part
- ADDED – Name shown in CopyTo dialog duing quick copy will now have the generated name part selected for easy changing
- FIXED – Switching between advanced and simple mode, The Simple part sometimes used the wrong text for the matching part.
- ADDED – Added Command that canbe assigned to hotkeys that will move active tab back/forward position in the same panel
- ADDED – The new Rename command are now added to the menu shown when right clicking on rename button on toolbar
- ADDED – CustomCommand “MC.Explorer.Makedir” now support the quick create folder tags in the FOLDERNAME parameter
- ADDED – MultiScript -= operator now works
- ADDED – MultiScript accessing array value as right part of an operator now works ( eg: @var $x = $a + $b[$idx]; )
- ADDED – MultiScript Adding array item with a value to the right now works ( eg: @var $x = $b[$idx] + $val; )
- CHANGE- MultiScript Debugger window will now replace none breaking space with normal space (Can happen if you copy/paste script from some web browser)
- CHANGE- MultiScript Debugger window, The Tab size is now half. Looks better
- FIXED – Copy single file and selecting “..” in the CopyTo Dialog to pick folder will now keep the filename in the dialog
- FIXED – Volume specific ContextMenu item was not shown for virtual devices like REG:
Size: 6.64 MB
Download Multi Commander 7.0.0 Build 2340 (32 Bit)
Download Multi Commander 7.0.0 Build 2340 (64 Bit)
Download Multi Commander 7.0.0 Build 2340 Portable (32 Bit)
Download Multi Commander 7.0.0 Build 2340 Portable (64 Bit)
Tags archive manager dual pane explorer file commander file manager file renamer file search file viewer ftp commander ftp explorer hex editor image viewer movie information mp3 editor mp3 tag photo viewer picture converter portable app registry tools task manager text editor windows explorer