Multi Commander 7 is a multi-tabbed file manager. It is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. Multi Commander uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout.
Multi Commander has a everything you need in your daily works with files to make your work fast and efficient. It has all the standard features like a file manager has like copy, move, rename, view. But Multi Commanders big strength is the special features that allow you to do advanced task with ease. Tasks such as Auto-unpacking, Auto-sorting, Browsing inside archives. Moreover, it can edit the Windows Registry and access FTP. Furthermore it can search for and view files and pictures.
There is also powerful, built-in Scripting support that allows you automate many tasks and expand its functionality.
And it allows you to do everything from the keyboard using shortcuts so that you can work quickly and efficiently.
Fast and Efficient File Management
- Dual pane tabbed interface. Work with multiple folders open.
- Caching that enable fast file browsing. Easily handle folders with many thousands of files.
- Browse with ease. Show files in Detailed, List, or Thumbnail modes. Use powerful filters to limit what you want to view.
- Background work for all tasks that take time to finish, allowing you to continue working without interruption.
- Fast Operation. Use the mouse and drag & drop or use quick keyboard commands for all tasks.
- Remember all your selections when you return from browsing another location in the filesystem.
- Browse archives (Zip, 7-Zip, Rar, Tar, gz, bz2 )
- Powerful and flexible file search.
- View and change file permissions. Take ownership of files.
- File Operation plug-ins can automatically sort or unpack files when they are moved or copied.
- MultiRename tool for the fast and safe renaming of multiple Files and Folders. Rule-based and supports Undo.
- File viewer that lets you view files of any size with minimal memory usage. View as ASCII/ Unicode/ UTF8/ Binary and Hex.
Customizable and Extensible
- Customize layout and colors to suit your styling needs.
- Powerful script engine allowing you to create scripts to automate tasks.
- Extensions and plug-ins that expand the functionality of Multi Commander.
- Open API for developers (SDK) to create extensions and plug-ins.
- Picture tools to convert/rotate images, view/remove EXIF tags, adjust EXIF Date.
- Internal picture viewer for Jpg, Gif, Png, Bmp, Tiff and many RAW formats.
- Show movie information from IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes as extra columns on your movie files.
- Audio tools to view audio file properties, view and/or edit MP3 Tags.
- FTP viewed as a virtual filesystem (with SSL/TLS support).
- Browse network servers and shares.
Supported Languages: English, German, French, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Czech and Japanese is supported.
Changes in Multi Commander 7.0.0 Build 2340 (2017):
- ADDED – CustomContextMenu – Internal and custom commands can now be shown in the context popup menu. (right click)
- ADDED – Can now disable the Windows Shell and only show the custom context menu
- ADDED – Added so updated language packs can be download when updated. (Check for when new version check is done)
- ADDED – MultiScript function min/max (also supports array support) , return min or max value of all provided
- ADDED – MultiScript function IsAllTrue/IsAnyTrue (also supports array support) – return 1/0 if all provided value are true and any of them are true
- ADDED – MultiScript function mod( x, y) – Math function modulo
- ADDED – MultiScript function GetRandomValue(min , max) – return a random value between min and max
- ADDED – MultiScript function FormatDateTime/GetTimeInfo – Format datetime, and return time value as an array of its parts
- ADDED – MultiScript function GetFSLinkType(..), GetLinkTarget(..), GetShortcutTarget(..) will return paths of filesystem links
- CHANGE- MultiScript change, Compare of two string using == will now return a boolean ( 1 or 0 ), not a diff values.
- ADDED – QuickLaunchBar now has a “Run as Admin” options.
- ADDED – If Rename hotkey is pressed in Inline rename, It will toggle the selection part of filename/extension
- ADDED – Added many more rename option to the Rename submenu in menubar and context menu
- ADDED – Hotkey for the start of MultiRename can now be customized
- ADDED – Minor change to allow MultiCommander SE to pass windows store certification
- FIXED – Store Edition did not show thumbnails
- FIXED – Store Edition did not launch MCAdmin helper process correct
- FIXED – MultiScript debugger sometimes caused a crash if closed before script was stopped
- FIXED – Fixed an issue with the “Find and Replace” and when doing ignoring case on 32bit builds
- FIXED – Some default settings was wrong on fresh install
- FIXED – “Replace all older” when moving on same volume works again
- FIXED – “Retry as admin” option was sometimes shown even if option of this was disabled
- ADDED – Renaming read only files using MultiRename, the confirm dialog about that now have a “Do this for all read only files” checkbox
- FIXED – When resizing thumbnail size using mouse wheel, The scrollbar was not updated correct.
- FIXED – Recent history path was in some situation corrupted.
- CHANGE- Calculate folder size background thread will now run even if other background thread are running
- CHANGE- Background thread that extract extra data can now be aborted easier.
- FIXED – 4 stability issue reported by crash report system
Homepage – http://multicommander.com
Size: 6.63 MB
Download ‹ Multi Commander 7.0.0 Build 2340 (32 Bit)
Download ‹ Multi Commander 7.0.0 Build 2340 (64 Bit)
Download ‹ Multi Commander 7.0.0 Build 2340 Portable (32 Bit)
Download ‹ Multi Commander 7.0.0 Build 2340 Portable (64 Bit)