AOMEI PE Builder will help you to FREE create a bootable environment based on Windows PE without installing AIK/WAIK. It integrates a set of tools that enables you to boot up your computer for easy maintenance and fast recovery tasks when the native system is corrupted or cannot be used.
Unlike traditional WinPE environment, it brings you a user-friendly graphical interface and a familiar Windows environment, including desktop, Windows explorer, start menu, taskbar, etc.
The Windows PE bootable media can be a CD/DVD disc, USB flash drive, or ISO image file, so you can choose the most convenient one according to your preference.
Besides, the PE system has many common tools (backup and recovery tool and partition tool, etc) and also gives users the right to add tools or drivers as they want.
To create a Windows PE media, typically you have to pre-install Windows AIK or WAIK, or prepare a Windows installation disc. Luckily, AOMEI PE Builder allows you to create a WinPE media without installing AIK/WAIK. It will save you valuable time and energy!
Pack Portable Tools and Drivers into Windows PE.
Except many built-in tools in AOMEI PE Builder, you can still specialized your own Windows PE through the following two functions:
- Add Files: It supports including more portable tools you like into Windows PE bootable media.
- Add Drivers: In order to make Windows PE recognize more hardware, it enables to add drivers to Windows PE bootable media.
Integrated Disk Partition Manager.
AOMEI PE Builder contains a hard disk partition manager – AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard, which brings you the most complete and excellent functions of hard drive partitioning, such as create, resize, merge, split, align, copy partitions and more.
Integrated Backup and Restore Software.
Easy yet complete backup software – AOMEI Backupper Standard is added to the AOMEI PE Builder. With the help of it, you can create a system image backup, back up hard disk or specified partitions, and back up individual files and folders.
Integrated Other Useful Utilities.
Windows system recovery & repair and Windows Disk Management have been integrated to the Windows PE created by AOMEI PE Builder. Besides, the following tools integrated are also your choice for system maintenance:
- 7-Zip: a file archiver with a high compression ratio
- Everything: is search engine that locates files and folders by filename instantly for Windows.
- IrfanView: It is a very fast, compact and innovative FREEWARE image viewer/converter
- Notepad++: It’s an editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages.
- SumatraPDF: It is a free PDF, eBook, XPS, DjVu, CHM reader for Windows.
- Q-Dir: Quad Explorer, makes your files and folder easy to manage.
- Recuva: a supremely user-friendly file recovery tool.
- PENetwork: a small utility to install and manage different network settings in a Windows PE.
- Filezilla: a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features.
- QTWeb: lightweight, secure and portable browser having unique user interface.
- OSFMount: allows the analysis of disk images and mount image as a virtual drive.
- BOOTICE: allows you to modify, backup and restore the MBR and the Partition Boot Record.
- NTPWEdit: A password editor, it can change or remove passwords for local system accounts.
Supported OS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10.
Presently, AOMEI PE Builder does not support Windows XP/2003/Vista and Windows 8.1. For users who are with these systems, luckily, they can create Windows PE in systems supported by PE Builder and use the Windows PE in their own systems.
What’s New in AOMEI PE Builder 1.5:
- Added more universal drivers into Windows PE, such as USB, SCSI adapter, HDC, NET drivers, etc…
Homepage – http://www.aomeitech.com/pe-builder.html
Size: 75.90 MB