Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional is the high end all-in-one solution for hard disk management! It is the empowered data safety and disaster recovery software with powerful partition management solution.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional has a full spectrum of virtual and physical migration operations and integrated set of powerful tools that is specially designed for computer performance optimization.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional includes all the latest technologies in managing stand-alone Windows environments: drive partitioning and file system optimization, disaster recovery and system migration, data sanitization and boot management for both, virtual and physical systems. And it’s open to Boot Camp users as well!
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional manages your system’s hard drive(s) through every stage of its lifecycle: from placing a new drive into service, setting up real and secured dual boot environment, advanced partitioning without data loss, regular backups of system and data, solving any boot problems, restoring your system from bare metal state and much more.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional Partitioning and Optimization Features:
- Partitioning Engine. A high-performance partition engine which is compatible with all new generations of data devices. Paragon’s partition engine is more powerful than ever before
- Basic and Advanced Partitioning. Create, format, delete, undelete, hide or unhide partition; set partition active/inactive; set, change or remove drive letter; change hard disk partition label (Volume Label); convert file systems without formatting; check file system integrity; run complete surface test
- Split partitions. You can separate OS and data or different types of data by splitting one partition to two different partitions of the same type and file system
- Merge partitions. Consolidate the disk space, from two adjacent partitions (NTFS, FAT16/FAT32), into a single, larger partition
- Redistribute Free Space. Increase free space on one partition by utilizing the on-disk unallocated space and the unused space of other partitions
- Automatic partition alignment. Optimize performance of your hard disk during partitioning/copy operations and restoring a backup image to new hard drives (not all operations are supported)
- Convert dynamic to basic MBR disks. Convert a dynamic MBR or GPT disk containing simple volume(s) into a basic MBR disk
- Convert basic MBR to basic GPT disks. Enjoy all benefits of the newest partitioning scheme with minimal effort
- Convert basic GPT to basic MBR disks. Convert a basic GPT disk containing simple volume(s) into a basic MBR disk
- NTFS and FAT defragmentation. 27 defragmentation strategies, MFT defragmentation and shrinking, low free space defragmentation
- Boot Corrector. Fix most system boot problems that result from human or program error, or a boot virus activity
- Boot Manager. Easily manage several operating systems on one computer
- HFS file systems conversion. Convert any version of NTFS file system to Apple HFS and vice versa without reformatting
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional Backup and Recovery Features:
- Any existing backup techniques. Sector and file level backups with differential or incremental updates as well as an exclusive file complement
- Any backup destination. Local mounted/un-mounted partitions, external storages, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, network shares, FTP/SFTPs servers as well as the secured hidden partition (Backup Capsule)
- Agentless protection of Hyper-V guest machines. Unlike traditional backup tools designed to work with physical machines, our product can operate at the virtualization layer, employing MS VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service) to agentlessly backup/restore any guest machine of Hyper-V. Thus our solution doesn’t need an agent on a target virtual machine to create its point-in-time copy including its configuration, operating system, apps, etc.
- File-level backup/restore for virtual containers (pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK). You can now use virtual containers (pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK) to do P2V out of backup image scenarios. The use of virtual containers has enabled to significantly improve performance and usability for this type of migration operations.
- Smart Backup Wizard. Back up exactly what you need, with the best backup technique automatically chosen according to the type of data you wish to protect
- Backup to VD Wizard. Back up separate partitions or entire hard disks to a pVHD (Paragon Virtual Hard Drive) format a special VHD, optimized for storing backups of virtual and physical machines
- Restore from VD Wizard. Restore entire hard disks, separate partitions, or certain files and folders from pVHD (available under Windows, WinPE, and Linux)
- Incremental Backup to VD Wizard. Back up changes since the full, or the latest incremental image. It’s allowed to maintain several incremental chains based on one full image, provided each chain contains changed data of a particular backup object(s). pVHD based incremental imaging works much faster and rock-stable in comparison with the old PBF
- Incremental disk imaging. Unlike differentials, increments may not only contain data changed since the time of creating a full archive, but one of its increments as well, thus allowing to save more time and the backup storage. With this type of disk imaging method our company has introduced an innovative technology that boosts efficiency of the network backup by 200%
- Selective Restore. Easily extract files and folders from a backup image through the Restore Wizard without the need to restore an entire image
- Paragon Adaptive Restore 3.0. The latest Adaptive Restore helps you restore your system backup onto completely different hardware from which the backup was made, or migrate your operating system from your old to your new computer. P2P Adjust OS Wizard will add all required drivers smoothly and easily, making your operating system bootable on your new machine or on the altered hardware
- P2P Adjust OS Wizard. Successfully migrate a Windows physical system to a different hardware platform (P2P).
- Hot Processing Options. Live backup is a key feature for any backup software. The product has a highly flexible, improved configuration for two different methods of hot processing: Paragon HotBackup and Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS)
- Backup and Restore to or from FTP/sFTP. Directly write your backups to an FTP server. Using sFTP, the data transfer to the external server will be protected and encrypted
- GPT/uEFI compatible Backup Capsule. Build a WinPE-based bootable backup capsule for your 64-bit Windows system resided on GPT to successfully start up PC from it in case of emergency
- Improved write-operations by using asynchronous backup. Improve the speed of the backup processing by using asynchronous writing operations
- Encryption and password protection for backups. To avoid unauthorized access to your backup files, you can easily encrypt them within our backup wizards
- Comprehensive recovery environments. Three types to choose from, based on the latest Linux, DOS, and WinPE, available on CD/DVD/Blu-ray, thumb drives or Backup Capsule
- Recovery Media Builder. Prepare either Linux or WinPE-based bootable environment on a USB thumb drive or in an ISO file. Unlike Boot Media Builder you don’t need to have Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) or Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) installed in the system
- UIM (Universal Image Mounter). Mount pVHD backup images (full and incremental) to browse their contents and retrieve data both, in the program and directly under Windows OS
- Disaster recovery for Apple Boot Camp. Protect dual-boot Macs from the Windows side or in the Linux or WinPE recovery environments
- Embedded Recovery Media Builder 3.0. Instead of two utilities downloaded from Paragon’s website (BMB and RMB), the new RMB 3.0 is now embedded into the product. Combining the best of the two utilities, it can boast more options, usability, and stability:
- Prepares Linux or WinPE-based bootable environment on a USB thumb drive in an ISO
- Doesn’t obligatory require Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) or Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) on Windows 7 and later platforms
- Can build WinPE-based media on Windows XP, Vista, if there’s WAIK installed in the system
- Allows injecting additional drivers for storage devices, network controllers, USB controllers, or system during setup
- Enables to set up a network connection with a pre-mounted network share during setup
- Prepares hybrid (both, uEFI and BIOS compatible) 64-bit recovery environment on flash or in an ISO image
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional Data Copy and Migration Features:
- Full range of copying operations. Copy a full hard disk or a separate partition, and resize a partition while copying
- Copy/Restore to dissimilar sector size. Copy or restore contents of a 512-byte hard disk to a 4k hard disk with no additional actions from your side
- File exclude for Copy HDD. When copying a partition or a complete hard drive to a new device, you can now easily exclude data you want to exclude from the copy process
- Migrate OS to dissimilar hardware. Migrate existing systems and make them bootable in a new hardware environment
- Migrate OS to SSD. Move any Windows OS since XP from a regular hard disk to a fast SSD (Solid State Drive) even of a smaller capacity, thanks to advanced data exclusion capabilities
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional Virtualization Features:
- Refactored P2V Restore Wizard. Instead of the old PBF-based backup images, you can now use virtual containers (pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK). It´s the ideal solution to do P2V out of backup image scenarios. The use of virtual containers significantly improves the performance and usability for P2V migration operations.
- P2V Copy / P2V Adjust OS. Migrate a physical system to a virtual environment in the online mode and make the OS start up after unsuccessful migration or virtualization with third-party tools
- P2V Restore. Restore a physical system from a backup directly to a virtual environment
- V2V / V2P. Migrate a virtual system from one virtual environment to another, or migrate a virtual system to a physical environment
- Connect VD. Connect a virtual disk as if it’s an ordinary physical disk and open up all physical-disk functionality in a virtual environment
- Read-only mode for virtual disks. Mount a virtual disk in read-only mode to make sure no data is altered on the virtual disk during copy or other operations
- Resume operations on virtual volumes. Hard Disk Manager is now able to resume any operation with a virtual volume in case of disconnection or any other unexpected situation
- Support for major virtual machines. MS Virtual PC, VMware Workstation 10.0, VMware Fusion, and Oracle VirtualBox 4
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional Data Wiping Features:
- Destroy all on-disk information or only remnants of deleted files/directories with 10 wiping methods: a custom algorithm, the US DoD 5220.22-M military standard, Russian GOST R 50739-95, US Navy, British HMG Infosec, German VSItR, Australian ASCI 33, Guttman’s, Schneier’s and Paragon’s Algorithm
- Wiping SSD. Wipe SSDs of most manufactures very user-friendly and permanently!
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s new in Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional:
- Embedded Recovery Media Builder 3.0
- File-level backup/restore for virtual containers (pVHD, VHD, VHDX, VMDK)
- Adaptable main program window
- Wiping SSD
- Agentless protection of Hyper-V guest machines
- Refactored P2V Restore Wizard
Size: 152.54 MB
Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional 10.1.25.1137 for Windows (x86)
Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional 10.1.25.1137 for Windows (x64)
Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional 10.1.25.1137 for Windows Recovery Bootable Media (x86)
Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Professional 10.1.25.1137 for Windows Recovery Bootable Media (x64)
Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Premium 10.1.25.1125 for Windows (x64)
Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Premium 10.1.25.1125 for Windows Recovery Bootable Media (x64)