PassMark BurnInTest Professional is the computer stability and reliability testing software for Windows and Linux. It is a tool that heavily loads all the major subsystems of a computer with the aim of thoroughly exercising the hardware in a PC in a short period of time.
The software tests the CPU, hard drives, RAM, CD-ROMs, CD burners, DVDs, sound cards, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, network connection, printers, video playback.
BurnInTest will bring intermittent or hidden problems to the surface so that after a successfully run the PC can be used with a much higher level of confidence. BurnInTest can also be used by overclockers to verify system stability at high clock speeds.
PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
- Assists in PC Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- The best value professional burn-in tool on the market!
- The hottest, fastest CPU Burn In tool around!
- Avoid delivering D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) hardware to your customers.
- Dramatically reduce your burn in times with multithreaded simultaneous testing of components.
- Build your image as a supplier of quality systems.
- Avoid costly downtime, system rebuilds and lost data.
- Test the stability of a system after configuration changes or hardware upgrades (critical for overclocking).
BurnInTest Professional version also has a number of additional features such as tape drive testing, USB port testing, Serial and parallel port testing with the use of loop back plugs.
Supported OS: Windows XP – Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in PassMark BurnInTest 8.1 Build 1023:
- Fixed a logging bug where errors logged against physical disks with numbers > 9 would not show both digits in the log message
- Fixed a possible crash in during close/cleanup when the management console was enabled
- Fixed a problem with management console preferences not allowing https addresses to be entered
- Fixed a display bug where the drive letter displayed in the HTML logs could not match the display
- Fixed an issue when reading system information (SMBIOS information such as BIOS version) on UEFI only systems
- Made some changes in the network test to fix an overflow that could coccur in the max delay timing calculation which could show a max delay higher than the current timeout value when no error occured.
Size: 25.79 MB