PassMark BurnInTest Professional is the computer stability and reliability testing software for Windows and Linux. It is a tool that heavily loads all the major subsystems of a computer with the aim of thoroughly exercising the hardware in a PC in a short period of time.
The software tests the CPU, hard drives, RAM, CD-ROMs, CD burners, DVDs, sound cards, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, network connection, printers, video playback.
BurnInTest will bring intermittent or hidden problems to the surface so that after a successfully run the PC can be used with a much higher level of confidence. BurnInTest can also be used by overclockers to verify system stability at high clock speeds.
PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
- Assists in PC Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- The best value professional burn-in tool on the market!
- The hottest, fastest CPU Burn In tool around!
- Avoid delivering D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) hardware to your customers.
- Dramatically reduce your burn in times with multithreaded simultaneous testing of components.
- Build your image as a supplier of quality systems.
- Avoid costly downtime, system rebuilds and lost data.
- Test the stability of a system after configuration changes or hardware upgrades (critical for overclocking).
BurnInTest Professional version also has a number of additional features such as tape drive testing, USB port testing, Serial and parallel port testing with the use of loop back plugs.
Supported OS: Windows XP – Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in PassMark BurnInTest 8.1 Build 1021:
- Added syncronization to the USB3 test threads (plugs begin with benchmark read, when all plugs finished the benchmark read test, they will start benchmark write, and then loopback test)
- USB3 test threads will wait for all plugs to enumerate and get ready before beginning loopback and benchmark tests
- Increased USB3 plug reenumeration timeout from 5 to 10 seconds
- Added “Ignore USB recoverable failures” to the USB configuration tab
Homepage – http://passmark.com
Size: 26.55 MB