PassMark BurnInTest Professional is the computer stability and reliability testing software for Windows and Linux. It is a tool that heavily loads all the major subsystems of a computer with the aim of thoroughly exercising the hardware in a PC in a short period of time.
The software tests the CPU, hard drives, RAM, CD-ROMs, CD burners, DVDs, sound cards, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, network connection, printers, video playback.
BurnInTest will bring intermittent or hidden problems to the surface so that after a successfully run the PC can be used with a much higher level of confidence. BurnInTest can also be used by overclockers to verify system stability at high clock speeds.
PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
- Assists in PC Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- The best value professional burn-in tool on the market!
- The hottest, fastest CPU Burn In tool around!
- Avoid delivering D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) hardware to your customers.
- Dramatically reduce your burn in times with multithreaded simultaneous testing of components.
- Build your image as a supplier of quality systems.
- Avoid costly downtime, system rebuilds and lost data.
- Test the stability of a system after configuration changes or hardware upgrades (critical for overclocking).
BurnInTest Professional version also has a number of additional features such as tape drive testing, USB port testing, Serial and parallel port testing with the use of loop back plugs.
Supported OS: Windows XP – Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in PassMark BurnInTest 8.1 Build 1019 (2016):
- Now properly signalling a manual stop to the script so post test actions will be followed correctly, previously all stops during a script were treated as “Automatic”
- Fixed a bug when USB3 plug fails benchmark mode in USB high-speed mode, this could cause an error if using the USB3 plugs on a USB2 port when the test switched from benchmark to loopback
- Reduced the amount of time the 2D test will wait between tests when on a low duty cycles
- Fixed a window redraw issue where the 2D lines and bitmaps test was not always updating correctly after the lines test on some systems
- Fixed some display issues (wrong hard drive letter shown) sometimes when a test config was created from default or moved between system with different disk setups
Homepage – http://passmark.com
Size: 25.79 MB
Download PassMark BurnInTest Professional 8.1 Build 1019 › NitroFlare