HWiNFO is professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO32/64 also displayed information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk.
The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view, including CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately, which can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
This software is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
Changes in HWiNFO32/64 Version 5.56:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X299 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE GA-990X-Gaming SLI-CF.
- Improved RTSS OSD handling, added new options.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X399 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI EXTREME and ROG ZENITH EXTREME.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX.
- Reverted AMD GPU fan speed monitoring to direct method due to a bug in AMD ADL.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X399 series mainboards.
- Fixed a possible system hang on GIGABYTE mainboards with IT8792E/IT8795E.
- Added several new CPU logos.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME.
- Added support of Aquacomputer farbwerk temperature monitoring.
- Fixed GPU utilization reporting stuck on some Radeon RX 5xx series GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME X399-A.
- Added AMD Radeon RX Vega 56, 64, 64 Liquid Cooling.
- Added AMD Radeon Instinct MI25, MI25x2, Radeon Pro V320, V340, Radeon Pro SSG, Radeon Pro WX 9100.
Size: 3.64 MB
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO32 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.