HWiNFO is professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO32/64 also displayed information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk.
The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view, including CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately, which can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
This software is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 5.42:
- Added preliminary support of Intel Knights Mill.
- Fixed reporting of some specific IPMI sensor values.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS IX.
- Changed reporting of NVMe drive failure state.
- Improved NVMe drive enumeration, removed duplicate entries on some systems.
- Fixed disappearing of sensor units in gadgets when the average column is hidden.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME Z270 and TUF Z270.
- Fixed reporting of drive temperature for some drives.
- Fixed drive enumeration via CSMI-SAS and Intel RST v15 support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X99-E-10G WS.
- Added reporting of detailed SMART failure/warning in sensors.
- Fixed monitoring of GPU VR, VRM, Liquid temperatures with AMD Crimson ReLive 16.12.2 or later.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Polaris 12.
- Fixed drive health indicator for Samsung SSDs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock 200-series mainboards (preliminary).
Size: 3.47 MB
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO32 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.