HWiNFO is professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO32/64 also displayed information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk.
The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view, including CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately, which can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
This software is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
Changes in HWiNFO32/64 Version 5.50:
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti.
- Fixed reporting of AMD Ryzen memory timings if first memory controller is not active.
- Fixed occasional erratic sensor readouts on ASUS CROSSHAIR VI HERO.
- Added reporting of SMU Firmware Revision for AMD Ryzen.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R3.0.
- Fixed reporting of CPB status on AMD Ryzen.
- Simplified adjusting of sensor item settings via right-click context menu.
- Added board-level monitoring of CPU current and power on ASUS CROSSHAIR VI and PRIME X370.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X370 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock X370 series mainboards.
- Added support of some later Corsair H110i coolers.
- Added reporting of AMD AGESA version.
- Added a new telemetry method to monitor Ryzen CPU+SoC voltage, current and power.
- Improved support of Intel Skylake-SP.
- Fixed monitoring of water sensor temperatures on ASUS MAXIMUS IX and CROSSHAIR VI series.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 570 and RX 580.
- Improved support of AMD ThreadRipper.
Size: 3.50 MB
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO32 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.