HWiNFO is professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO32/64 also displayed information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk.
The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view, including CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately, which can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
This software is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
Changes in HWiNFO32/64 Version 5.44:
- Fixed reporting of AMD GPU fan speed when not spinning.
- Fixed support of multi-node AMD CPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on more ASUS 200-series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on several ASRock 100- and 200-series mainboards.
- Added NVIDIA Quadro P400,P600,P1000,P3000,P4000,P5000, Quadro GP100, Tesla P6.
- Added monitoring of NXZT Kraken X52.
- Fixed reporting of ECC support for DDR4 moduels.
- Added support of ITE IT8915FN monitoring on GPU.
- Added preliminary support of Intel Cannon Lake.
Size: 3.47 MB
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO32 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.