HWiNFO is professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO32/64 also displayed information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk.
The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view, including CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately, which can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
This software is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 5.38 (2016):
- Improved GPU I2C caching for faster startup on some GPUs.
- Fixed a possible crash on some systems with IPMI.
- Added monitoring of GPU Chip Power (estimated) for AMD Hawaii and later GPUs.
- Improved monitoring Frames per Second (FPS) via RTSS.
- Fixed some sensor values for ASUS Z170I PRO GAMING.
- Enhanced NVIDIA SLI status reporting.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti.
- Enhanced/fixed sensor monitoring on some ASUS, MSI and GIGABYTE mainboards.
- Added AMD Radeon Pro WX 4100, 5100, 7100 and Radeon E9260.
- Added support of ITE IT8686E LPC/hardware monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z270 series (preliminary).
- Improved reporting of some disk S.M.A.R.T. attributes.
- Added reporting of OPN for some AMD CPUs.
Size: 3.46 MB
Download HWiNFO32 Portable
Download HWiNFO64 Portable
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO32 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.