System Explorer 7 is free, awards winning software for exploration and management of System Internals. This small software includes many usefull tools which help you Keep Your System Under Control.
With this software you get also fast access to File Database which help you to determine unwanted processes or threats. This application will display details about the startup programs, running processes, Internet Explorer, IE Addons, installed applications, network connections, Windows OS, services, drivers, and opened files.
Action History for monitoring processes activities. Making of Registry and Files snapshots for easy comparing of system changes. Result of comparation is displayed in tree view and text list. Can be used for analysation of product installers/uninstallers (like Total Uninstall). Performance graphs for monitoring usage of system resources in time.
Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal. Easy search details about file/process via online databases. Easy access to System Utilities.
System Explorer is translated into 21 languages and is available in two major distributions. Installer version: This contains an installation wizard which will help you to easily install and setup System Explorer on your system. Portable version: Is one zip file containing all the necessary files. The Portable version can be extracted to any directory, flash disk, burn to CD/DVD. Portable version runs in special mode and the default install does not leave any footprints on operating system.
System Explorer Main Features:
- Detailed information about Tasks, Processes, Modules, Startups, IE Addons, Uninstallers, Windows Services, Drivers, Connections and Opened Files.
- Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal, Jotti service or our File Database.
- Easy monitoring of processes activities and System changes.
- Usage graphs of important System resources.
- Tray Hint with detailed System and Battery status
- WMI Browser and System Additional Info
- Multilanguage Support
This application is FREE for personal and commercial use!
Requires operating system Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.
Changes in System Explorer 7.1.0 (2016):
- Added support for Windows 10
Homepage – http://systemexplorer.net
Size: 2.02 MB