Total Uninstall is a powerful installation monitor and advanced uninstaller. It is alternative uninstaller to Windows Add Remove Programs to remove programs completely.
Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which include two working modes. This program creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new application. Then Total Uninstall takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall saves these changes and if you decide to uninstall the application, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.
With Installed Applications module Total Uninstall analyzes installed programs and create a log that can be used to do a complete uninstall even without the help of provided Add/Remove program.
With Monitored Applications module Total Uninstall helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind.
Total Uninstall Features:
- Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations
- Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes
- Completely and thoroughly uninstall monitored or analyzed applications
- List without delay installed or monitored applications and with appropriate icons
- Organize in groups monitored or installed applications
- Find the application to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program
- User configurable views of the detected changes
- Detailed uninstall log
- Powerful search in detected changes
- Stand alone and low resource usage agent for notification of running installation programs
- Export registry changes for install or uninstall
- Export installed or monitored applications list to file
- Export to file or print detected changes
- View and apply pending file rename operations without restart
- Multi-language interface
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
Changes in version 6.18.0 (2017):
- Revised program interface to be more consistent
- Program interface is now true dpi aware with high dpi support
- Some bug fixes
Size: 39.89 MB
Download Total Uninstall 220.127.116.110 Professional Edition
Download Total Uninstall 18.104.22.1680 Professional Edition (Portable)
Download Version 6.14.0 Ultimate Edition NitroFlare