Cyberfox 51 is a fast, secure and easy to use web browser, powered by the popular Mozilla Firefox open source code. This is designed by 8pecxstudios, taking over where Mozilla left off, working to make a fast, stable and reliable web browser accessible to all. It comes with many customizable options allowing you to personalize and secure your web browsing experience.
This browser ships with 2 main versions of Cyberfox one optimized for Intel based CPU’s and one optimized for AMD based CPU’s in an array of formats. The optimized Cyberfox lets you view web pages way faster, using tabbed browsing, the ability to block pop-up windows and less of your computer’s memory.
Choose your user interface, choose between Australis or Classic style, with many customizable features to change how you see the web!
The browser also allows you to synchronize your browsing across multiple devices. Access your bookmarks, history, passwords and more from any device to make this browser your own wherever you use it.
- Optimized for Intel CPU or AMD CPU based architectures
- Uses own profile system
- Compatible with Firefox extensions
- Removed features (Telemetry, Health-report, Sponsored tiles and other components that collected information)
- Many new features built in.
- Choice between Australis or Classic style.
- Powered by Mozilla firefox source code
Cyberfox also comes in portable format, So you can take cyberfox anywhere you go with all your favourite addons and settings.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Cyberfox 51.0.2:
- Updated: pt-PT (Portuguese) localization
- Fixed: Remove decimal point from “Browser Restart Required”
- Fixed: Passed patch for Bug 1328460 – Don’t HSTS priming requests on non-standard ports or IP addresses
- Updated: Language patches
- Fixed: No bug, Automated blocklist update from host bld-linux64-spot-254
- New: Add language selection to browser options
- New: language shipped with browser
- Fixed: Prompt for restart now, restart later or revert on language change
- Adjusted: Start the browser in e10s mode by default
- Added: Added e10s mode toggle options to browser options
- Fixed: languageMenu dropdown event fire
- Updated: pl (Polish) localization
- Updated: Sync _Build tree
- Updated: Update unity patch files
- Updated: Language pack helper tools
Size: 78.3 MB