WebSite-Watcher 2016 is a powerful yet simple website-monitoring tool. It automatically checks web pages for updates and changes. Automate your daily routine, boost your productivity!
WebSite-Watcher 2016 perfectly suited to the beginner and advanced user alike. If you can work with an email client, you can even work with WebSite-Watcher! Save Time, Stay Informed!
The software places you in complete control over what gets checked, when it gets checked, and even how you are notified.
WebSite-Watcher 2016 allows you to monitor your favorite websites for updates and changes with a minimum of time and effort. This prevents you from visiting each page manually looking for changes.
When changes in a page are detected, WebSite-Watcher 2016 saves the last two versions to your hard disk and highlights all changes in the text.
Many features give you control, when and how a page should be monitored for updates. For example to get only an update notification when a specified keyword is available within the changed content.
WebSite-Watcher 2016 works as client on your computer, similar to an e-mail client. All bookmarks and configurations are stored locally on your hard disk, WebSite-Watcher doesn’t require our servers to check pages for updates and changes.
- Monitor web pages
- Monitor password protected pages
- Monitor forums for new postings and replies
- Monitor RSS feeds, Newsgroups and local files
- Highlight changes in a page
- Powerful filter system to ignore unwanted content
- Many more features to stay up-to-date!
- Don’t waste hours checking websites for updates when WebSite-Watcher can do it automatically for you
- Know what your competitors are doing, WebSite-Watcher scans their websites for you
- Know when a new software version or driver update is released, WebSite-Watcher detects the updates for you
- Stay informed with new postings or answers in discussion forums, WebSite-Watcher will notify you as soon as possible
WebSite Watcher 2016 Video Tutorials:
Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in WebSite-Watcher 2016 16.3:
- [+] WebSite-Watcher works correctly with High DPI displays that are using scaling
- [x] Internet Explorer Macros and IE/Browser: Filtering of scripts and comments significantely improved
- [x] Internet Explorer Macros and IE/Browser: Improved support for Windows 10
- [+] Internet Explorer Macros: Internal timeout handling improved. This can bring a small performance improvement for certain Internet Explorer Macros.
- [x] RSS feeds: Improved detection and handling if a feed only contains removed articles
- [+] Internal browser / Statusbar: Possibility to set the default zoom level
- [x] Internal browser: Max zoom level is now 500 (instead of 200)
- [x] RSS/Atom feeds: Improved sorting behavior when multiple posts have no or a similiar pub date
- [x] Internet Explorer Macros: improved form filling and more types of non-standard buttons supported
- [-] Changes side bar didn’t work correctly when the browser zoom level wasn’t 100%
- [-] Program configuration: Custom folder line height didn’t work correctly under certain circumstances
- [-] Checking local HTML files with the checking method “Internet Explorer/Browser” didn’t correctly handle link addresses
- [-] Follow-Links: Ignore parts of an URL to avoid duplicates didn’t work under certain circumstances
- Smaller improvements and fixes
Homepage – http://aignes.com/
Size: 28.74 MB