Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mobile devices is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents across platforms and devices.
Install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for mobile app to work with PDF documents on your Android tablet or phone. Also on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Easily access, manage, and share a wide variety of PDF types. The latter are PDF Portfolios, password-protected documents, fillable forms, and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF.
Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mobile lets you view, print, and search PDF files on a variety of devices with faster launch time and real-time zooming and panning. The application also lets you fill in and submit PDF forms online.
Use this Adobe application for Mobile to read, interact with, and print Portable Document Format (PDF) files generated by such applications as the Adobe Acrobat family of products, Adobe Photoshop Album, and more.
Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mobile Features:
View PDF documents:
- Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that helps “Share”
- View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
- Search textual content to seek out particular data
- Select a single web page or steady scroll modes
- Easily zoom in on textual content or pictures for a more in-depth view
- Read in darkish areas with consolation utilizing Night Mode
- Read lengthy passages with Brightness Lock
Print and Share documents:
- Share PDFs with different functions utilizing “Share”
- Email PDFs as attachments
- Print your copies with Google Cloud Print
Organize your documents:
- Create folders to make organizing and discovering documents simpler
- Make copies of documents to mark up or to make use of as templates
- Rename documents
- Easily choose and delete several documents
Navigate by way of PDF content material:
- Use bookmarks to leap onto a piece in your PDF document
- Tap on hyperlinks in a PDF to open linked web pages
- Return to your earlier place after going to a hyperlink or bookmark
- Go to any web page by tapping the web page quantity to enter a brand new web page
- Quickly navigate by way of massive documents utilizing thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents:
- Provide suggestions utilizing the spotlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
- Easily mark up PDF content material with the freehand drawing tool, and simply undo errors
- Add feedback wherever in your PDF with sticky notes
- Add textual content with the Add Text tool
Fill out forms:
- Quickly fill out PDF varieties
- Ensure the shape is appropriate with area validation, calculation, and formatting.
- Save, signal, and ahead varieties to others
Electronically sign documents:
- Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign utilizing “Send for Signature”
- Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document utilizing your finger
Store and access documents within the cloud with Acrobat.com:
- Share files throughout all your desktop and cellular devices with Acrobat.com
- Automatically save adjustments again to the cloud
- Synchronize the place you’re studying through several devices through Acrobat.com
Changes in Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mobile (Android) 23.12.1 :
- NEW: EASY EDITS FOR PDF SCANS AND IMAGES. Premium users can now edit text in scanned PDFs and images, with new text edits now automatically matching the font of the source text. Available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese.
- NEW: PDF LINK IMPROVEMENTS. To streamline workflows, clicking on email links within PDFs will now open an email draft within a user’s email application. URL links will now directly open a web page.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Android 7.0 or later
- iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Windows 8 Mobile or later
Available languages: English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Size: 104 MB