Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android Mobile is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents across platforms and devices.
Install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for a mobile app to work with PDF documents on your Android tablet or phone, also on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Easily access, manage, and share a wide variety of PDF types, including PDF Portfolios, password-protected documents, fillable forms, and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF.
Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mobile lets you view, print, and search PDF files on a variety of devices with faster launch time and real-time zooming and panning.
You can use Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mobile to read, interact with, and print Portable Document Format (PDF) files generated by such applications as the Adobe Acrobat family of products, Adobe Photoshop Album, and more. Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mobile also lets you fill in and submit PDF forms online.
View PDF documents:
- Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
- View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
- Search text to find specific information
- Select single page or continuous scroll modes
- Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
- Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
- Read long passages with Brightness Lock
- Share PDFs with other applications using “Share”
- Email PDFs as attachments
- Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
Organize your documents:
- Create folders to make organizing and finding documents easier
- Make copies of documents to mark up or to use as templates
- Rename documents
- Easily select and delete multiple documents
- Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
- Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
- Return to your previous position after going to a link or bookmark
- Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
- Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents:
- Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
- Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
- Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
- Add text with the Add Text tool
Fill out forms:
- Quickly fill out PDF forms
- Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting.
- Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Electronically sign documents:
- Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
- Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com:
- Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
- Automatically save changes back to the cloud
- Synchronize where you are reading across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Changes in Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android Mobile 20.0:
- Access Acrobat Reader from Google Drive to quickly annotate and mark up your PDFs. Save all changes back to Google Drive.
Available languages: English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Size: 16.5 MB