MX Player Pro with AC3/DTS for Android is a powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support. It is the best way to enjoy your movies.
Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of a new HW+ decoder. You don’t need to install any extra codec package unless MX Player Pro asks to do so on its first run.
MX Player Pro is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. The test result proved that the dual-core device’s performance is better up to 70% than that of single-core devices.
Furthermore, MX Player Pro allows you to easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan are also available by option.
The player supports the subtitle gestures. Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
Kids Lock feature allows you to keep your kids entertained without having to worry about them making calls or touching other apps. (plugin required)
MX Player Pro Features
- Plays almost every movie files including .3gp .avi .divx, .f4v .flv .mkv .mp4 .mpeg .mov .vob .wmv .webm and many more.
- Hardware decoding (with HW+ decoder)
- Better hi10p support.
- Processor optimization
- High-speed rendering for ARM NEON compliant processors.
- Provides processor specific Codecs including Tegra 2 processor.
- The audio track can be changed dynamically.
- Quickly change decoding mode – Click SW or HW button on the screen while playing to change decoding mode seamlessly.
- Network stream playback.
- Move forward/backward (Optional)
- A-B repeat.
- Aspect ratio selection.
- Deinterlacing (SW decoder only)
- Previews while seeking.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Toggle between elapsed time and remaining time – touch elapsed time text on the video control panel.
- Background play – Long press play button.
- Selectively disable HTTP/HTTPS video link handling – To prevent unwanted video play when a video link is clicked on a web browser.
- Supported Subtitle Formats
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle Tracks.
- SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI (.smi) with ruby tag support.
- SubRip (.srt)
- MicroDVD (.sub/.txt)
- VobSub (.sub/.idx)
- SubViewer2.0 (.sub)
- MPL2 (.mpl/.txt)
- TMPlayer (.txt)
- Online subtitle finding.
- Multi-subtitle support. Can read and display multiple subtitle files simultaneously.
- Subtitle Gesture
- Clear Text. Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow.
- Supports text styling and coloring script.
- Supports user fonts of TTF and OTF format.
- Sync adjustment.
- Speed adjustment.
- Adjust screen and subtitle display settings without leaving the video playback screen.
- Optionally display the current time and battery status.
- Video zoom – Long press zoom button.
- Lock target selection – Long press lock button.
- Keyboard navigation.
- Mouse wheel handling.
- Joystick left/right button handling.
- Shuffle / Loops – Long press next button.
- Supports Samsung Multiwindow.
MX Player Pro is the Ad-Free version of the MX Player.
Changes in MX Player Pro 1.16.4:
- Offline sharing now available in Edit mode
- Use System Brightness controls while using PIP
- FAB & Playback Indicators (folder level) work well with Background Play
- Filename (MX Share) & Notch Screen (Lock Mode) issues fixed
- OS: Android 4.0, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1 and higher.
- CPU: ARM v5TE and higher, MIPS32 rev.2, Intel x86
All devices with ARM architecture (ARMv7 & ARMv8) devices must use MX Player 1.9.x (Arm). It is preloaded with the necessary libraries that are required for the device that are fully compatible with NEON instructions. For Others (Tegra 3 & Tegra 2), you may have to additionally install the codec packs according to your chipset architecture.
For Indian users
- We are excited to introduce MX Games – take part in tournaments & track achievements
- Add Songs to Queue in Music section & Share with friends
- Also introducing News powered by NewsPoint – stay updated with breaking news from 1000+ most-read newspapers
Size: 15.3 MB