Comodo Cloud Antivirus provides a reliable, cloud-based protection for your system. It uses a powerful combination of virus monitoring, auto-sandbox and behavior analysis technologies to immediately protect your computer from all known and unknown malware.
The program is free, fast, and has a simple, easy to use interface. Control of all aspects of virus scanning is now easier than ever with Comodo Cloud AntiVirus.
It’s sleek design provides fingertip access to all major settings and there’s no complex configuration or steep learning curves.
The Comodo Cloud Antivirus protects in real-time you against known threats, while auto-sandboxing protects you against unknown threats. With Viruscope on top, you also get proactive identification of brand new malware.
Comodo Cloud Antivirus Futures:
CCAV’s real-time scanner constantly monitors all files and processes on your computer for potential threats. If you launch a program or file which creates destructive anomalies, then the scanner blocks it and alerts you immediately. Protection begins the moment you start Windows so viruses are stopped in their tracks before your computer is affected.
Comodo’s real-time protection is also the most accurate around because we scan files with our fast, cloud-based servers. These contain the very latest virus blacklists, so you don’t have to wait for updates to download to recieve protection against the newest threats.
The traditional antivirus software can only detect around 40% of the viruses in circulation at any one time. Comodo Cloud Antivirus protects you against the other 60% by automatically isolating all unknown files in a secure container called the sandbox.
The sandbox is a security hardened operating environment for unknown applications (those that are neither trusted/safe nor definitely malware). Applications in the sandbox are executed under a carefully selected set of privileges and write to a virtual file system and registry. This delivers the smoothest user experience possible by allowing unknown applications to run and operate as they normally would while denying them the potential to cause damage. Zero-day malware is simply locked away instead of being allowed to run amok as it would in any other antivirus. You can also run any application you choose in the sandbox.
Comodo Cloud Antivirus (CCAV) provides unrivalled protection against zero-day threats by automatically running unknown files inside a sandbox. Viruscope is an advanced behaviour analysis technology that monitors sandboxed processes and alerts you if they take actions that could threaten your security. It uses a sophisticated set of behaviour ‘recognizers’ to determine whether or not the actions of a file in the sandbox are malicious.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s new in Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.17.445295.685:
- Now you can disable periodic full scan of system from “Antivirus Settings”.
- Now unknown non-portable executable programs e.g. unknown scripts, which could be potentially malicious, can also be submitted to Comodo cloud for analysis.
- Under “Settings–>Sandbox–>Sandbox Settings”, you have now new option “Do not virtualize access to specific files / folder”, allowing you to define file/folder, which should not be virtualized.
- In case you remove CCAV shortcut and update CCAV, it was re-creating shortcut. Going forward, it will not re-create shortcut if it was absent before update.
- In case you update from Windows 7 to Windows 10, CCAV will detect this change and auto update required CCAV drivers compatible with Windows 10 without requiring user intervention.
- There are performance side changes in this version, typically 1st re-boot after installation used to be slower, it should be slightly faster now.
Size: 9.71 MB