COMODO Internet Security Premium 10 offers 360° protection against internal and external threats by combining powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise-class packet filtering firewall, and an advanced host intrusion prevention system called Defense+.
Internet Security combines the power of COMODO’s award-winning Firewall and AntiVirus software to protect your PC from malicious software and Hackers. Best of all is FREE!
COMODO Internet Security Premium 10 will help you detect and remove viruses, Trojans, and other malicious software and hackers, and keep them out of your computer. In one easy-to-use bundle that won’t slow down your computer.
COMODO Internet Security sees a major leap forward in security and usability with the addition of the new sandbox feature – an isolated operating environment for unknown applications. Under default settings, unknown applications are now automatically sandboxed so that they cannot make permanent changes to other processes, programs or data on your ‘real’ system.
- Antivirus – The proactive antivirus system that automatically detects and eliminates viruses, Worms and Trojan horses.
- Firewall – The Firewall that constantly defends your system from inbound and outbound Internet attacks with a highly effective packet filtering firewall.
- Defense+ – A rules-based intrusion prevention system that protects your critical operating system files from malicious processes, internal attacks and blocks unknown malware before it ever gets a chance to install. Defense+ now features automated sandboxing of unknown applications. The sandbox ensures untrusted (but harmless) applications are allowed freedom to operate whilst untrusted (and genuinely malicious) applications are prevented from accessing or infecting your computer. Now includes the revolutionary sandbox feature.
Comodo Internet Security
Alerts you whenever potential malware attempts to attack or gain access to your system. The alerts are displayed as pop-ups at the right-hand corner of your screen and allow you to allow or block the unrecognized activities, processes and connection attempts of running applications (CIS now even protects against ‘drive-by-download’ buffer overflow attacks.) Apart from expert advice in the form of ‘Security Considerations’, each alert now also features the innovative ‘Threatcast’ feature to help users arrive at an informed decision on how to react to the alert. The Threatcast system allows users to share their responses among the community of millions of CIS users worldwide. Whenever an alert appears, it contains a report of how other users have responded to the same alert. The report provides additional guidance to even inexperienced users on making a decision to respond to the alert.
Leverages multiple technologies, including Real-time/On-Access Scanning, On-Demand Scanning, and a fully-featured Scan Scheduler to immediately start cleaning or quarantining suspicious files from your hard drives, shared disks, emails, downloads, and system memory. The application also allows users to create custom scan profiles that can be re-used across all scan types and features full event logging, quarantine and file submission facilities. Comodo Antivirus detects and removes threats that are present on your machine and forms an additional layer of security on top of the threat prevention offered by the Firewall and Defense+ components. The heuristics scanning capability of the application identifies previously unknown viruses and Trojans.
Component of COMODO Internet Security Premium 10 (hereafter known simply as Comodo Firewall) offers the highest levels of security against inbound and outbound threats, stealths your computer’s ports against hackers and blocks malicious software from transmitting your confidential data over the Internet. Comodo Firewall makes it easy for you to specify exactly which applications are allowed to connect to the Internet and immediately warns you when there is suspicious activity. The Firewall Task Center allows you to quickly and easily configure all aspects of the Firewall.
- Install the Antivirus as a standalone
- Install the Firewall as a standalone
- Install both the Firewall and Antivirus
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.
- Added support for the Japanese language
- New interpreter “regasm.exe” support has been added in command-line analysis for file-less malware feature as suggested by Kağan IŞILDAK
- Several application crashes fixed as reported via crash reporting feature.
- In some cases, Wireshark may have lost packets
- HIPS entry for blocked applications could re-appear even if the application is not blocked anymore.
- The update of the AV database could fail in case the previous download was corrupted.
Size: 72.62 MB