Emsisoft Emergency Kit Free 2018 is a collection of programs that can be used without installation to scan and clean infected computers for malware. It contains Emergency Kit Scanner, Commandline Scanner and BlitzBlank.
The Emsisoft Emergency Kit Free against virtual parasites of any kind can be launched directly from removable media devices such as USB sticks or a CD-ROM without being installed.
Unpack the zip file e.g. to a USB stick to get a useful tool to search and remove malware. This file is always up-to-date with the latest program and signature files.
The Emsisoft Emergency Kit Free is the portable free malware scanner with dual-scan engine.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit Free features the technology of Emsisoft Anti-Malware, which is currently one of the industry’s best scan engines and comes at absolutely no cost.
The Emsisoft Emergency Kit Free contains a collection of programs that can be used without software installation to scan for malware and clean infected computers: Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner and Emsisoft Commandline Scanner.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit Free Scanner
It is Emsisoft Scanner including graphical user interface. It allows you search the infected PC for Viruses, Trojans, Spyware, Adware, Worms, Dialers, Keyloggers and other malign programs. Run the Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner with a double click on a2emergencykit.exe. Found Malware can be moved to quarantine or finally deleted.
Emsisoft Commandline Scanner
This scanner contains the same functionality as the Emergency Kit Scanner but without a graphical user interface. The commandline tool is made for professional users and can be used perfectly for batch jobs.
The highlights of Emsisoft Emergency Kit Free
- The only free dual-engine malware scanner, awarded several times in numerous tests.
- More than five million signatures with hourly updates (if done manually) to ensure best up-to-dateness and detection rate.
- On average 450% faster scans when compared to earlier versions thanks to optimization for multi-core systems and completely revised detection technology.
- Less consumption of resources through efficient programming.
- Better rootkit detection thanks to Direct Disk Access scan mode.
- A new internal evaluation system for significantly fewer false alerts in practice.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Emsisoft Emergency Kit Free 2018.3.1.8572:
- Occasional scan hang.
License: This Emergency Kit is free for private use.
Size: 310 MB