Emsisoft Internet Security suite combines the best of the best and completes Emsisoft Anti-Malware with an efficient Emsisoft Online Armor firewall core – without cutting back on usability. The result is a product that suits anyone who dreams of ultimate protection, especially in third-party networks. Emsisoft Anti-Malware is the covering term for Antivirus, Anti-Trojan, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Bot and protection against all other dangers on the internet. It contains the awarded dual-scanner to check and clean infected computers, as well as three powerful guards that effectively prevent new infections.
Emsisoft Online Armor Firewall complements Emsisoft Anti-Malware with a bullet proof Firewall – perfect to provide an overall protection. The HIPS component locks your operating system and lets only known good programs and data pass through.
Emsisoft Internet Security is not an overloaded, bulky software like most products on the market today. It is slim and efficient. Global and application-based firewall rules are easy to set up and clearly presented in the layout, while still remaining extremely flexible.
Light weight design means using minimum system resources for maximum protection and usability. It is the lean and efficient security suite that will make your digital life a whole lot easier.
Surf Protection prevents the connection to known dangerous and fraudulent websites.
If you unintentionally try to access a website that spreads trojans, spyware, or any other type of malicious program, Emsisoft Anti-Malware will prevent you from connecting. Our software does this by utilizing a built-in list of known dangerous and fraudulent websites, which is automatically updated every hour.
Real-time File Guard scans for malware in real-time.
This crucial layer of protection checks all files that are downloaded or run against more than 10 million signatures of known malicious software. The Emsisoft Anti-Malware File Guard is intelligent by design and self-optimizes continuously, allowing for real-time protection that scans dozens of files every single second. Most importantly, File Guard operates in the background of your computer, meaning you don’t feel the impact of its power.
Behavior Blocker – the ultimate defense.
To catch zero-day threats that aren’t yet included in the signature database, Emsisoft Anti-Malware continually monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alert as soon as something suspicious occurs. Combined with the live cloud-verification of the Emsisoft Anti-Malware Network it is our ultimate weapon against specialized and sophisticated malware attacks that others can’t protect you from.
Automatic evaluation of the credibility of programs
The Emsisoft Anti-Malware Network detects more than 100 million programs, good or bad, based on user evaluations and numerous technical parameters.
Minimal firewall alerts
So that you aren’t tempted to just click “Allow”, which basically defeats the purpose of having a firewall in the first place.
Advantages in comparison to Windows firewall
Easier and quicker to use, with the ability to evaluate the credibility of programs in a global context.
Removal of Potentially Unwanted Programs
PUPs are not dangerous per se, but they come hand-in-hand with annoying ads or toolbars and slow down your computer. You can tell Emsisoft Internet Security to remove those for you.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Emsisoft Internet Security 184.108.40.20665 :
- File guard speed performance.
- Ransomware detection in Behavior Blocker.
- Default actions in Behavior Blocker settings.
- Added a new ‘Last update’ column in the license selection dialog that helps finding un-used licenses in multi-seat environments.
- Updater now supports multiple behavior blocker updates without a computer restart.
- Game mode now automatically detects full-screen mode.
- License key validation and mapping.
- Support for ICMPv6 for IPv6 firewall rules in Emsisoft Internet Security.
- IGMP’s auto-rule for system- and excluded processes for Emsisoft Internet Security.
- Occasional crash when starting Emsisoft Security Center from tray icon with limited permissions.
- Missing texts/non-functional buttons in Emsisoft Security Center on Windows 7 systems.
- Factory defaults did not clear log files and ‘Malware objects detected so far’ counter.
- Double log record is added after a file restore from quarantine.
Size: 231.81 MB
Download Emsisoft Internet Security 220.127.116.1165 HitFile