ESET Endpoint Security protect company data with multi-layered protection built on 25 years of AV industry innovation. Complete protection for company endpoints combining proven antivirus technology with a built-in firewall, web control, device control and remote administration.
ESET Endpoint Security: your best choice
- Comprehensive Endpoint Protection for Windows
- Virtualization Support + New Technology. Supports VMs and provides protection from hackers and botnets.
- Built-In Data Access Control. With Web Control to limit website access, and Two-Way Firewall.
- Low System Demands. Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection.
- Remote Management. Fully manageable via the new ESET Remote Administrator web-console.
Antivirus and Antispyware Protection
Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware with optional cloud-powered scanning for even better performance and detection.
Advanced Memory Scanner
Monitors the behavior of malicious processes and scans them once they decloak, allowing for effective infection prevention, even from heavily obfuscated malware.
Exploit Blocker – Fighting Targeted Attacks
New detection technology that strengthens protection against targeted attacks and previously unknown exploits – i.e. zero-day attacks.
Optimized for the Virtual Environment
ESET Shared Local Cache stores the metadata of scanned files so replica files on one machine are not scanned again on other virtual machines.
Anti-Phishing – Avoid Being Hooked
Protects end users from attempts by fake websites to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or banking and credit card details.
Protects against vulnerabilities for which a patch has not yet been released or deployed. Improves detection of Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs).
Secures company traffic and increases users’ productivity. Limits users’ website access by category, e.g. gaming, social networking, and others.
Prevents unauthorized access to your company network. Provides anti-hacker protection and data exposure prevention.
Ensure no unauthorized offline media are used within your network. Blocks unauthorized devices, or allows different access levels.
Protects against infiltration by botnet malware – preventing spam and network attacks launched from the endpoint.
Low System Demands – Keep Business Moving Along
ESET Endpoint Security delivers proven protection while leaving more system resources for essential programs that end users depend on daily.
RIP & Replace – Seamless Deployment
Enjoy seamless deployment: superfluous security software is detected and uninstalled during installation, so minimal time and IT resources are spent on roll-out.
Extremely User-Friendly Remote Administration
ESET Endpoint Security comes fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator. delivering a perfect “look & see” overview of the network security status.
Customizable User Interface Visibility
ESET solutions can be made completely invisible to end users, with even the option of no tray icon. Users won’t be distracted by any pop-ups or warnings.
What’s new in ESET Endpoint Security:
- Support for Windows 10 RS4
- Support for Microsoft Office Click To Run
- Switch to enable advanced antispam logging
- GDPR-related strings added in all localizations
- Occasional BSOD after update of modules observed
- Web Control rules not applying to the Domain Admins security group
- Exclusion for specific file and detection name does not work
- Logging severity is not saved correctly in firewall rules
- Uninstall through Control Panel fails for password protected installations
- High CPU load by egui process observed on Windows 8
- Duplication in appended lists of Web Access and Firewall observed
Size: 123.57 MB