GridinSoft Anti-Malware (formerly Trojan Killer) is an excellent anti-malware solution. It fast, effective, and reliable.
GridinSoft Anti Malware has been developed specifically for automatic removal of viruses, bots, spyware, keyloggers, trojans, shareware, and rootkits without the need to manually edit system files or registry. This ultimate removal tool with awesome features that leaves no chance for any sneakiest malware.
In addition, GridinSoft Anti-Malware fixes system modifications. It was introduced by malware and, regretfully, is often ignored by some popular antivirus scanners.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware provides a high-speed system scan. No slowdowns in your system in proactive mode. The program scans ALL the files loaded at boot time for Adware, Spyware, Remote Access Trojans, Internet Worms, and other malware.
The program has a user-friendly and simple interface. Defeats malware within a few clicks instead of long-lasting boring manual procedures. Furthermore, the hourly updates keep GridinSoft Anti-Malware updated each time you need it.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware helps in cases where well-known and complicated antivirus products get stuck. Once the malware is detected, it is added to the GridinSoft database in 2-12 hours. Up-to-date databases and smart algorithms give your PC a maximum possible level of security.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fix your PC within few minutes, effectively and convincingly. The program immediately reacts after detecting threats and prevents all attempts to damage your data.
GridinSoft Anti Malware operates in the field of protecting the system from malicious software in order to render security for computer systems. It also can assist you in the removal of annoying advertisement modules, spyware, and other malicious instruments developed by hackers.
New! GridinSoft Anti-Malware SDK
- Promptness files’ scan and all malicious items detection.
- An original heuristic analyzer for the newest malware types.
- Regular database updates to stay up-to-time.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.52:
- Expanding the capabilities of search engines for malicious startup objects and tasks;
- Fixed application crash when scanning files on an HDD with physical defects;
- A bug was found and fixed that under certain conditions could significantly reduce the scanning speed of executable files;
- Fixed a bug that could lead to false-positive results when scanning ActiveX.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 96.87 MB