Kaspersky’s award-winning, cloud-assisted security technologies make it easier for you to defend your PC from the very latest threats. And all without slowing you down.
Kaspersky AntiVirus combines security and efficiency. So your PC can keep performing as it was designed to. Moreover, it simplifies security. So you can manage your PC’s protection via any online device.
The cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network gathers data from millions of participating users’ systems around the world. That helps defend you from the very latest viruses and malware attacks.
If your PC has application or system vulnerabilities that haven’t been updated with the latest fixes, cyber criminals and malware could gain entry. In addition to scanning for vulnerabilities, Kaspersky AntiVirus 18 analyses and controls the actions of programs that have vulnerabilities. So they can’t cause any harm.
Advanced anti-phishing technologies proactively detect fraudulent URLs and use real-time information from the cloud. They ensure you’re not tricked into disclosing your valuable data to phishing websites. The URL Advisor also adds colour coded tags to all web links. That advises you of the danger level of the link and subsequent pages.
Kaspersky AntiVirus 18 includes:
- Automatic Exploit Prevention
- URL Advisor
- Instant Safety Checks
- System Watcher and Rollback
- Gamer Mode
- Automatic Updates
Kaspersky AntiVirus 2018 works behind-the-scenes to provide maximum, hassle-free protection without slowing down your PC.
- Tutorials for the main application components available in the main window have been added
- Application upgrade in the background mode has been improved. You no longer have to accept the terms of the End User License Agreement again during the upgrade
- Mail AntiVirus has been improved. The default level of heuristic analysis has been increased to medium
Size: 156.42 MB