Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a free and safe program to remove viruses from a computer without the risk of infection! Kaspersky Rescue Disk allows you to scan and disinfect x86 and x64-compatible computers that have been infected.
You can use this application when the infection is so severe that it is impossible to disinfect the computer using anti-virus applications or malware removal utilities. For example, such as Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool, running under the operating system.
In this case, disinfection is more efficient. Because malware programs do not gain control when the operating system is being loaded. In the emergency repair mode, you can only start objects scan tasks, update databases roll back updates and view statistics.
Boot from the Kaspersky Rescue Disk to scan and remove threats from an infected PC without the risk of infecting other files or computers.
In addition, you can burn this ISO image to a CD. Insert it into the infected system’s CD-ROM drive, enter the PC’s BIOS, set it to boot from the CD and reboot the PC.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 allows performing the following actions:
- Configure objects scan settings:
- change security level
- change actions to be performed on detected objects
- create a scan scope
- change types of objects to be scanned
- limit scan time
- configure scan of compound files
- change a scan method
- set default settings
- Configure databases update settings:
- select an update source
- specify proxy-server settings
- specify regional settings
- roll back to previous databases
- Configure additional settings:
- select detection of specific threat types
- create a trusted zone
- configure notifications settings
- specify time of storing reports
- specify time of storing Quarantine and Backup objects
- Create a report on scan and update tasks.
- View statistics about applican’s functioning.
New Kaspersky Rescue Disk features:
- Autorun objects can be disinfected.
- Added heuristic analyzer
- Updated the program modules.
- RAID arrays support has been added.
- Added the ability to configure a network, including Wi-Fi
- Text mode operation has been modified.
- Modified the operating system loader
- Modified the operating system kernel
- Updated the third-party application packages
- Added a set of third-party application packages
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 321 MB
Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk Distributive [ISO]
Download Utility to record Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 to USB devices
Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk manuals