Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a free and safe program to remove viruses from PC without the risk of infection!
Use Kaspersky Rescue Disk 2020 when it is not possible to scan the computer or disinfect the files using the antivirus solution installed on your PC.
The included Kaspersky Rescue Tool implements the scanning and disinfection of operating systems.
The Registry Editor in Kaspersky Rescue Tool is used to manually repair and restore a damaged OS.
Write Kaspersky Rescue Disk 2020 to a USB drive or CD/DVD disc and boot the computer under it.
For example, you can use the tool if malware blocks the loading of the operating system or starting an antivirus on your computer. Advanced users can manually recover corrupted operating systems with Kaspersky Rescue Disk 2020.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 2020 cannot be used for the long-term protection of your computer. After disinfecting the system, install a regular antivirus solution.
In addition, you can burn this ISO image to a CD. Insert it into the infected system’s CD-ROM drive, enter the PC’s BIOS, set it to boot from the CD, and reboot the PC.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 2020 New features:
- Scanning and disinfection of the operating systems which are switched off.
- Booting from the USB drive or CD/DVD.
- Microsoft Windows deep scan.
- Microsoft Windows registry editor.
- Support of the latest hardware.
- Support of UEFI SecureBoot.
- Scanning of all detected operating systems.
- Use of Kaspersky Security Network.
- Detection of Adware and Riskware.
- Notifications about obsolete antivirus databases.
- Protection against system files deletion.
- Prevention of false detections.
- File backup before disinfection and removal.
- Just one type of scan. You no longer need to select the most suitable type.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.
Size: 592 MB