Malwarebytes Premium Anti-Malware is an antimalware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware.
Malwarebytes Premium products have a proven record of protecting computers by completely removing all forms of malware, including viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware and rootkits.
Malwarebytes Premium detects and removes malware where even the best known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail. It monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Proactive Protection Module keeps your system safe and secure with advanced heuristic scanning technology.
Malwarebytes Premium 3 is the next-gen security program that protects you from the most advanced (zero-day) threats, making antivirus obsolete.
Malwarebytes Premium 3 combines all of our malware-fighting technology-anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and malicious website protection into one program that scans 4x faster than previous versions of Malwarebytes Premium Anti-Malware Premium.
Malwarebytes Premium Key Benefits:
- Protects you from advanced (zero-day) threats, including ransomware, so you can surf the Web without worry
- Removes all traces of malware for complete safety
- Removes potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that make your computer run poorly
- Scans fast so you do not have to sit around and wait for your security to finish working
- Easy to use, just set it and forget it
- Can replace antivirus or run alongside other antivirus programs
Malwarebytes Premium advanced technology protects businesses from the constantly-evolving threat that malware poses to corporate systems. From data loss to network corruption, undetected malware can decrease revenue and wreak havoc on your network. Malwarebytes Premium provides maximum protection while using minimal resources, to keep your system focused on your business.
Languages Available: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Koraen, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Changes in Malwarebytes Premium 3.4.4:
- Improved remediation for shortcuts and tasks
- Added better handling for heavily infected systems to streamline detection and remediation
- Continued improvements to overall protection, detection and remediation
- Added Notification Center for easy access to most recent real-time block notifications
- Added category to website blocked notification to show the reason why site was blocked
- Improved report design for better usability
- Added device name to My Account screen in preparation to sync with My Account portal
- Updated the API used to interact with Windows Action/Security Center
- Changed the ‘Recover if missed by’ setting for Scheduled Scans to be enabled by default for new scans
- Numerous other user interface and copy improvements
- Fixed issue where files did not save properly with anti-ransomware enabled
- Fixed issue where notifications could stack so you might see multiple versions of same message
- Fixed issue where Beta opt in setting would not honor Restore Defaults
- Updated the 7-Zip library to the latest version, v.18.01
- Improved upgrade process from earlier versions of Malwarebytes
- Continued improvements to driver operation and management
- Fixed several crashes, including a blue screen related to Web Protection
- Addressed other miscellaneous defects
Size: 70.26 MB